Interlude

•••

"Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
Yeah, it takes me all the way.
I want you to stay."

Robin tried to remove him, she really did try, but he was sleeping so soundly for the first one in a week, she decided to let him be. She stroked her fingers through his hair as he slept, and he sighed contently into her clothed side.

He looked so young and carefree when he slept that it warmed her heart to know that he wasn't always so emotionless. Although she didn't mind her personal-blanket at that moment, she blushed just thinking about having to wake him up again, remembering the last time she woke him up from that exact sofa.

The moon passed the window as she relaxed into the leather sofa for the night, and she fell asleep quicker than usual.

Throughout the night she gradually leaned sideways and ended up on her side in a curled position. Oliver had barely moved— The large sofa could hold both of them without one falling off the side.

His head rested just below her rib cage and her knees were bent to let his lower body bend around them. After some time one of her legs bent and hitched up onto his hip while she slept.

Oliver didn't seem to mind in his subconscious state and just cuddled into her more.

Maybe she didn't mind sleeping beside Oliver a bit too much, but by the time that thought crossed her mind, she was already fast asleep.