The Beginning

Hello,
This is my first book on Wattpad, as usually I would just be a reader. I decided to try my hand at writing and see what happens.

All the characters are fictional and purely for entertainment. This book and all its contents belong solely to me and I ask persons to not copy or use any of my contents. Thanks.
I will update each Monday until further stated.
Enjoy

Copyright
All rights reserved.
*********"*****************

Catherine

To say I'm a straight laced, non-believer of the supernatural world would be an understatement. I never understood the belief or the want of persons especially females to want to "mate", with things not human or fully human. Like come on, being an adult is enough stress as it is, why throw in "supernaturals" into the equation, the word alone gives me a headache.

I live my life the norm except for what my friends call my unnatural love for all things kpop and anime, because which normal black girl likes kpop and anime. The thoughts are always the same from childhood to adulthood, why do you like them you cant even understand a word being said. I can only shake my head, to know that they are missing out on a world of so much charm they would probably explode, because of stupid limitations. Now those are things one can get obsessed over, but I digress.

I've always been the good girl, even my names boring Catherine Lewis, blah. I grew up in the Caribbean, a small beautiful island called Jamaica. Normal childhood,with both parents, until daddy died of a stroke when I was 24, losing a loved one is never easy but I thank God everyday I at least got to know him, to be blessed with him in my life. I graduated university, currently live on my own and work as a pediatrician, at 25 I think I am doing good.

When most girls are gushing over Edward Cullen or Jacob, I was more of a Naruto Uzumaki girl myself, give me a Naruto Shipuden marathon and I will forget to eat.

Getting out of bed is always hard on Mondays and the fact that I hit my left foot on my bathroom door, did not help out my already bad mind frame. My mom, God bless her would say hitting your left foot was bad luck, but then again mommy was superstitious plus bonus, so I don't think I would listen to her. I love her to death but she is a bit hmmm much. After finishing in the bathroom and getting my work thing together and getting dressed I head to the kitchen.

I need coffee in my system, I simply cannot function without it or so I tell myself. but as my luck would have it,my coffee spills down my blouse. Shit! am I danger prone today or is there some truth to mommy's bad luck theory?. Never the less I change and head out to my car and head to work. According to the weather man its supposed to rain today, a lot.

I have an irratinally, bad feeling about today I don't know why I just have a gut feeling something will happen.

Maybe mommy did rub off on me after all.

***************************

This is the first chapter. Hope you like.