Oh My God

Shout out to: kandtforever for the beautiful artwork for the book cover. Truly talented individual. Go check her out.

Check out Swibells book club and book reviewer also. Already joined and can't wait to start.
Now enjoy.
***************************

Catherine

I am officially beat. But at least my dumplings from the Augustine shelter have all had their checkups and are on there way home. I do hope they reach back home before the rain starts. These rainstorms can be so treacherous.

As I turn to look at the clock I realize it a few minutes to twelve. No wonder I'm so tired and hungry. Working from seven does that to you, plus I have a bad habit of never eating breakfast.

I think a break is in order.

"Hey sandy, do I have any more patients waiting on me?"

"No,girlie, I thought the persons from the hotel would be here by now,but other than them and a few others who haven't shown yet, your free"

"Yeah I thought they would have shown by now, the child's condition must have gotten better"

"Maybe, but as it stands,girl your free".

"Great I need a break"

As I grab my phone and close my office door the only thing on my mind is the chocolate muffin at Baker's Basket Pastries up the road from me. Yes its calling my name.

As I step towards sandy, I see her wiggling her eyebrows at me. That's her sign for hot guy,however her and my view on hot guys is very different so I rearly follow the lead.

"Dr. Lewis, the gentleman and his daughter from the Palace Hotel are here."

"Oh, ok where are they, why didn't you inform me?"

"They actually just came and he brought his daughter to the bathroom,oh here they are"

As I turn around I see the cutest little girl with pig tails and the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen, holding her hand a man I assume is her dad.

Then my eyes go up to the face of the man and my world stops.

My whole mind shuts down I'm sweating, nervous, lightheaded and I don't know why. This man in beyond gorgeous, over 6ft of pure solid body from what I can see and the same blue eyes as his daughter only his seem to be dissecting me. Perfectly chiseled face with light brown hair that seems to glow in the light. Shoulders so broad it has its own zip code. Its obvious he likes outdoor activities by his tan skin and rugged look.

I sure want him to dissect me. Lord help me, no you can't think like that catherine, he's a client, be professional my mind is in total turmoil.

But as I thought this he spoke.

"Hello you must be Dr Lewis I'm Anthony Swatski and this is my daughter Lilith, we have an appointment"

His British accent washed over me like a dam breaking I forgot to speak. My body felt instantly hot and bothered my brain flat lined.
I've never had this type of attraction to anyone before. The only thing that kept on repeating in my mind was, oh my god I think I just came.