Revelations

Song above Kehlani Gangsta (From Suicide Squad)

This song has been on constant replay in my player. I was actually listening to this song when I wrote this chapter.

Recap

"Leave you foul thing, your presence is not welcomed here. I have no idea how you fooled me for so long, but you will never have her" the voice spoke, the strength from her tone filled with power washes over me like a violent tide coming in.

"Mother....." I hear cat say quizzically.

"Ah we have company now do we, show yourself Catherine I know your there" the voice chuckles.

I could feel the shivers run down her body, her pulse quicken and breathing escalate, however, as brave as she is she stepped out at the same time her mom shouted;

"Run!!!"

*********************************************************************

Catherine

Like hell I am running, as if I'm leaving my mother with this crazy psycho b@%$h, I could feel Anthony looking at me ready to follow my lead.

"I'm not running mom, so we all are going to have a little chat" I replied sneering at the shadowy figure.

" You have to leave honey, Its not safe for you. You don't know what you have walked into" My mother replied.

" I Know mom but I intend to find out, so someone had better start talking" I replied. "Would the bitch in the shadows, start us in the discussion" I stated, turning my head to see the figure step forward.

(Clapping ensues)

"A round of applause for your bravery little girl it will get you killed one day" the figure stated.

As it drew closer I had a feeling of dread overtake me, but for some reason I could not run or look away I was captivated with curiosity. I could hear Anthony growling in the background ready to pounce.

"Stay back demon" He stated.

What the fuck a demon, was that a terminology or was it an actual demon. Honestly if it turned out to be a real demon I wouldn't say I would be too surprised, especially with all the shit happening in my life.

"Oh did the little girl find a little doggy to protect her, hmm I'm not afraid of dogs honey come better than that" The figure said stepping into the light.

What I expected to see was a sagging, ugly figure with horns or scales or anything except what I'm seeing now. She was absolutely gorgeous, long flowing black hair piercing green eyes and the fairest complexion I have every seen she was almost completely white. She had on a long black gown with slits at the side and jewels studded to the deep slit in front of her dress. As if you needed anymore incentive to look at her already exposed breasts. Her nails where like claws long and sharp and completely black, her vibe was wicked but she looked like a goth doll.

Looks really are deceiving.

"I see you haven't told your daughter the truth Marielle, didn't you know I would come back.

"Did Sandy send you?" I asked

 "Ha that's laughable no one sends me any where love, worse that fool. Sandy was a simple pawn to me, a witch who cant get men useless,or was it the ones that want you she couldn't get hmm, I wonder anyways that her business and yours you'll be seeing her soon. Then again if she failed with her birthright, what hope does she have of getting back at you.I sent her to keep on you Catherine, I have so much plans for you" She smiled clapping her hands together like a child.

"Mom what is she getting on about" I asked confused

"We will speak about it later sugar" my mom replied sternly

"No we will speak of it now!!!" the demon shouted. the force of her words so great it threw us backwards onto the walls.

What the fuck.

"Mom........."

"Marielle!!! " she shouted. Since mommy wont tell you I will. Your a witch honey. Just like Sandy. Only difference is your mixed with a hybrid, so your powers are how should I put it a lot more exceptional.

"Shut Up!!" my mother shouted

"What is she talking about mom" I asked

"Nothing hon later we will talk" she said trying to calm me.

"No we are going to talk now" I stated.

"Ohhh family drama how yummy" the demon stated

"Lialah shut your mouth now!" mom said her aggression seeping out.

"Shit" I heard Anthony mutter behind me.

"What is it?" I ask turning around

"Not to scare you baby but Lialah is not someone you want to mess with,  I have heard about her before and nothing was good" He stated. "We need a plan before we attack a head on confrontation will not end well"

"Listen to your dog, catty he's right" Lialah said smirking

How did that bitch hear us, does she have super hearing too.

"As I was saying, your powers Catherine are so tasty but your parents locked them away a long time ago. I was so close to getting them but no worries I will get them this time even if I have to kill another man in your life to do so. That's why you can get a werewolf as a mate, your blood is mixed with theirs its what makes you great. By the look on your face I can tell you don't understand. Let me explain, your daddy was a werewolf and your mom is a witch, they fucked and produced you. You my dear were not supposed to live, cross species breeding is forbidden and frowned upon so it was a shock and shame when you were conceived and worst lived. However its a blessing to me. Your my outlet honey, you will give me the power I need to rule. My personal power plant, if you will.

"Mommy she is lying right" I whispered turning to her

The expression on my moms face, answered my question.

"So you had me knowing I would be in danger from inception and on top of that lied to me, oh my god! my life is a fucked up lie" I cried out falling to the floor.

"Cut the dramatics!!" Lialah shouted

"But why now" I asked  why is this only happening now.

"Oh that's easy" She stated "Your mate started it" she chirped, smirking towards him.

************************************************************

love you

comment and vote please.