Erratic Behavior

Catherine

I cant believe Anthony is in my office right now. Sandy had told me he called, but I never expected for him to show up here. I have been purposely avoiding calling or having contact with him, because I know that I am weak for him.

"Where is Lilith" I ask

"She decided she would have more fun with her friends, back at the hotel. They are having a scavenger hunt and kiddies party after, more fun that coming with daddy," he replied smiling.

Looking at him now, with his hair tousled looking like he just woke up has me wondering how he was so perfect. His tan body clad in blue jeans, black boots and a blue button front shirt with the top buttons left open to show a hint of chest, has my breath speeding up. His pink lips that look so plump and ready to be licked, has a smile playing upon them. He knows what he does to me, goddammit he does.

I'm not conceited but I know I look good. Self confidence is something, that was instilled in me from young. My curly hair stopped slightly below my shoulder the color so black at at times it looked navy. My short stature or what I called fun sized was perfect for me. As I slowly get out of my chair, I know my ample breast and wide hips are on display. As I turn to the side to walk around my table , I hear his intake of breath as my curvaceous ass is turned to him. The time was so hot with it being summer, I had taken off my coat. My fitted pants and white tailored shirt clung to my curves like a second skin. Thank God I decided to wear heels today.

"Good afternoon Anthony, this is definitely a surprise" I say as I extend my hand for a handshake.

"Good Afternoon Catherine. Why could this possibly be a surprise when I never did get that call from you" he replied.

A shock ran through my system as our hands touched and my eyes shot up to his quickly enough to see him rapidly take a few gulps and eyes darken rather strangely. I dragged my hands from his and took a few step back, shocked at what I saw.

"What is w-wrong with your e-eyes" I stuttered.

"It must have been the light" he said quickly, a little bit too quickly.

"Anthony I'm a doctor I know the difference between light variations and someones eyes changing freaking color!!" I screamed.

"Start explaining, or get out, something is going on here and I need to know what?" I asked slightly freaking out.

I could see the battle he was having with himself, trying to explaining the freaky shit that just happened.

"You had better sit down, because what I'm about to say might make you faint" he finally replied.

What have I got myself into now, I think as I walk around my desk to sit down. As I'm About to sit down he pulls my hand and sits me facing him directly, to the front of my table.

"It's better if you sit here" he says.

This shit is creeping me out.

"What I'm about to say, may seem crazy, like I'm going mad but its explanation for why my eys changed color and why you have a connection with me OK"

I shake my head unable to answer.

"Have you ever heard of werewolves, supernatural creatures. A human that share its host body with a wolf?" he asked.

Why are all the cute ones mad. Lord why do you send me the weird ones. Obviously he's psycho so let me go ahead with it, don't want to get the mad man angry.

"Yes I have heard about werewolves, from books and other media. Just created monsters, an exciting addition to a screenplay or book in other words, fake." As I said this I saw him tense up, good lord, dont tell me he thinks he's a ...." he speaks before I'm finished.

"Well I'm a werewolf and they are most certainly not fake or created concepts" he replied smoothly but still irritably.

He thinks he's a werewolf, he is mad thats why Sandy said to leave this one alone she sensed it. I bet the expression on my face was like"are you fucking with me now'.

"I know what that expression means ok, but I'm not lieing. I am a werewolf and your my mate. Thats why we are so connected, why you always want to be around me. You can fight it because your human, but I get it on full blast. Your always aware of me as I am of you, you feel tingles when we touch and I invade your waking and resting moments, as you do to me. If proof is what you seek I can show you." he beseeches.

I must admit he does have a point there, but this is still strange.

"Show me your proof" I said, and just like that this man, starts strpping in my office. I didnt know if i should be turned on or disturbed.

"Woah there, no one said anythng about stripping" I said getting out of my chair and backing towards the door.

"I know but inorder to show you I must do this" he replies.

Why am I entertaining this, is it because I somehow want it to be true. I have never been a believer in the supenatural except God, but if this is true then my whole belief system changes. So deep am I in thought that I didnt realize what was happening, until I hear the snapping of bones and looked up to see a giant black wolf in front of me. My first instinct is to run, hyperventilate, or faint but my body had other plans and before I knew it my hands were runing through his fur. This is mind blowing this is ....... I dont even know.

So if this is real, then what he said about mates is real as well. So that means I'm his mate? what does that mean. when I look back up he had changed back to his human form and was putting on back his clothes. To think such a life changing event happened in my office and the outside world is oblivious to it. What does this mean to my life I know its about to change.

"I know this is alot to take in, but i will explain everything in due time, ultimately you will be coming back to live with me so th rest you will learn there."

what?!

"Coming back to live where, I'm not going anywhere with you!?"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

DUM DUm DUM

Vote Vote Vote

Oh & Comment too. :)