Wet

Lilith & Anthony
*****†********†*******†****

Catherine

I think I just came. Shit!?

This is what sandy kept warning me about. Lack of sex is making me crazy. That's it. Yes that's exactly it. Plus from the looks I'm getting from her I know she knows what's happening to me and will be giving me an earful later on,about how right she is.

Get it together Catherine be a boss, be professional.

"Good afternoon Mr Swatski. I was told your daughter was feeling ill. "

"Indeed, and we would have come sooner if not for the traffic"

God dammit, did his voice just get deeper. The look he is giving me says he knows I'm affected by him. A slight smirk pulls at his lips that devil. Either he's conceited or a good reader of people, because though I was melting inside, I think I'm responding cool on the outside.

"Rush hour traffic is really crazy. This cutie must be the young miss in question" I said

"Yes. this is Lilith. Lilith say hi to the beautiful doctor " he says while looking directly in my eyes.

This man intends to kill me.

"Hi Ms doctor ma'am, are you going to make me feel better?"

Oh my God she is so adorable, even sandy awws from behind her station.

"Yes sweety and you can call me Catherine ok".

"Ok Ms Catherine, your so pretty. Daddy isn't she pretty"

"Yes she is, I was actually thinking the same thing. May I call you Catherine as well?"

"Yes of course"

"Please call me Anthony"

"Ok sure, Anthony will you and Lilith please come this way let's see how we can get her feeling better"

"Yes ma'am" his voice rumbled.

As I turn to lead them to my office my body shivers from his deep voice, I can feel his eyes appraising every inch of my body watching me.

I can feel the tension in my body coil. How can I react like this to someone I just met.

I can tell this session will be challenging

Pray for me.
***************************
All comments are welcomed. ☺