Blue Bunnies

~Readers POV~

I was lying down on my bed trying to go to sleep while cuddling up to my bunny when I heard a knock on the front door. I had waited until someone got up off their butt and answered and I listened to what they said.

"Over in that room." My mom whispered.

I heard a male voice say, "Okay."

I then waited and I heard another knock this time on my door. This time on my door. I pretended to be asleep and they opened the door slowly. I was facing away from the door and the man sat down on my bed. I forgot to mention that I was only wearing underwear. I was covered by the blanket but I mean... Privacy.

I pretended to wake up slowly and he jumped. I saw his face and that was it. I sat up so fast that everything was a blur.

"Woah!" The one and only Johnnie Guilbert said as he covered his eyes. I just ended up hugging him. "Why do you have no shirt on?"

"It gets very hot in my room and I have a comforter so I don't wear pajamas." I explained.

"Not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that I'm here to congratulate you. You won the contest and get to hang out with me for a day. Your mom entered you in." He said.

I turned beat red and said, "You enjoy it?"

"Yeah, and I have to say you're adorable when you cuddle up to your bunny. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, your mom left to go on a date." He leaned towards me.

"Cool. That means we can actually go to sleep before loudness ensues. We better get to sleep now if we wan't to at all." I said.

We wen't to sleep cuddled up together with my blue bunny at the foot of my bed. Johnnie didn't want to sleep on the top bunk because it's only held up by four sticks. The sounds of soft music putting me to sleep.