Mermaid 2.0

This is set about the time of witchs and witchcraft.

Johnnie's POV

I woke up from my slumber to the sound of a door crashing shut. I quickly went outside to see what the matter was and caught a glimpse of my sister running towards the rocky area near the shoreline. I ran towards her and shouted, "Elizabeth! Come back here!" only to make her run faster. She went in between the rocks as I followed a great distance behind. When I went through I found a cave and entered it. Then became almost entirely black. I stepped forward and fell down a steep step. I went down the winding stair like structure to find a opening which I peeked into an saw a female talking Elizabeth from the water. There seemed to be an underwater cave leading to the sea. It seemed as though Elizabeth was in a trance. I listened in to the conversation.

"...I would talk more but I think we have a guest." the girl said.

I walked from behind my hiding place as they both looked over in my direction causing my sister to fall out of her trance.

"Johnnie!" she bursted with joy. "This is my friend!"

It was as this point a realized the tail on the girl. "Elizabeth get out of here!" I said and she ran.

"Oh! You ruined all the fun we were having!" the girl said as the leaned back and floated so I could see the entirety of her dark grey tail. She had nothing but the dark hair cascading from her head covering her chest. Something just urged me to go over there so I did. I sat at the edge of the pool and she came closer to me. I backed up in fright. "I won't hurt you!" I eased up a little. She grabbed my face studying it until her nimble fingers fell on my lips. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me. When she parted our lips she swam back out to sea. Never to be seen again.

A/N

That was actually easy to write compared to others.

To all the people who have this on your reading list I want to see you guys in the comments. It really helps when you guys leave me comments! Especially during school when I'm in the middle of class.