Substitute

~Readers POV~

Johnnie had gotten a second job like he said in his vlog. But I never suspected that he would become a substitute teacher.

I walked into class and sat down. When I had looked up I saw him sitting at my teachers desk on his phone with his name on the white board "Mr. Guilbert". I couldn't decide whether to fangirl or say WTF JOHNNIE so I kept silent. I only realized class had started when he called on me for an answer.

"Can you repeat the question, Johnnie?" I asked.

He responded with a question, "How do you know my first name? And the question was, 'Are you okay?'"

I said, "I'm fine. As for your name. Mystical rainbows."

"I would like to see you after class Miss. (L/N)."

"Okay, thug pug." Damn. I thought about what I had just said. I definitely blew it. I'll never recover now. I cringed to myself.

"Out in the hall now!"

I walk out into the hall not knowing if I should be excited or terrified so I just go with the ladder. "I'm so sorry!"

"You have to keep this a secret!"

"What?" I asked.

He said, "I can't have anyone on the school board find out that I post videos that are 'unprofessional' for a substitute, on YouTube."

"Only if I get your phone number."

His eyes grew wide and then went back. "Fine. Where's your phone I'll type it in."

I handed him my phone. He put his number in and put it in his jacket pocket walking into the classroom. I followed him in confused.

"Come get your phone after school." That son of a bi- sorry. That taker of phones.

After all of my classes went for what seemed like forever, school was over. That day was very confusing so as I walked to retrieve my phone I expected to get some answers. What I got was Johnnie sitting on the desk with "Detention" on the board. Shit...

"Luckily I am giving you a warning but if I catch you on it I'll have to look through ALL of your pictures. Nice background." He said laughing while tossing me my phone.

I quickly looked at my background as I walked out and saw a picture of me at Warped Tour meeting Johnnie. Kissing his cheek. 'I remember that..' I thought. I checked to see what he put as his contact and it said, 'SubPug' with a text message that said, 'We should hang out sometime!'