You Have No Say

Audrey's POV

I was back at the club on time. Thank god. I know how my boss gets if we are a tad late.

I started to put my makeup on first. I know that takes me forever to do.

While doing my makeup I started thinking about everything that happened today. I've never been so relaxed and free in such a long time. Probably ever since my parents died and I have Christopher to thank for that.

"Miss. Audrey when did you get that?" My boss Jones asked from behind me referring to my henna tattoo.

"Um. I got it today. You don't like it?" I asked apprehensive.

"No baby I love it. Actually I was thinking it'll bring something different to the show. Hhmmm...I want you to show your back to the audience in a performance tonight. It's very beautiful." He went on telling me what song and what choreography to do with the outfit that would show off my back.

He really liked it. I'm surprised. Just the choreography he told me I'd be doing is a little risky. I mean I've done it before but not on a Saturday.

Even though Christopher told me he would be coming tonight, the busiest of all nights, I don't want him to come.

This is when all the wolves come out and by wolves I mean the men. Some old, some young but still wolves. They act like they can come in here and ask out any of us girls out and we'll automatically say yes. Well it hasn't worked out on me. Until yesterday.

I don't want him to be apart of that crowd.

"Audrey love, so Jones said I'm featuring in your performance tonight on a special number." Ashley said sitting next to me.

"Yeah he really liked the tattoo on my back. Don't worry it's temporary." I mentioned when her eyes went big. I showed her my henna and she fell in love. Thinking of getting one herself.

The show just began so I should start doing my hair. I put my hair up to show the henna. What's the point of the henna if my hair is blocking it the whole time right?

Red lips for that bold look and of course natural makeup for the vintage touch