You Won't Wait As Long

Audrey's POV

We spent the rest of the day just enjoying one anothers company.

I never knew or I forgot what it is like to have such good vibes coming from a family.

I was sitting on a beach chair getting my tan on.

"Hey I'm digging your henna on your back." Emily said sitting next to me on an empty beach chair.

"Oh. I forgot about that actually."

"It looks really nice, especially with your body. Man I wish I still had a body to show off but after my kids were born it's sorta hard to get that body back." She said a little down.

"You should be proud of your mom body. Your body is more beautiful because you had children. Show it off."

"I think I should but I feel really self conscious because the 'baby daddy' cheated on me with a much more prettier and fit girl. I blame myself."

"You have no reason to blame yourself. You created beautiful children and he is the stupid one who didn't cherish you like he should have. You gave him children, he should be on his hands and knees for you."

She laughed. "I wish that happened. But after baby No. 2 he got really distant and I just knew."

"Karma will bite him in the ass. Just watch."

"You know Audrey I'm glad my brother found a girl like you. You don't give in to his shit and he needs a girl like that."

I blushed. Little does she know we are hardly dating.

"I'm happy, that's what's going to take us somewhere." I looked up and seen Christopher with Bradley.

"Anyways thank you for the advice. I gotta check on the baby." She gave me a hug and left.

I just sat there, loving life.

*********

We already finished lunch and were pretty much tired of the lake at this point.

We collected everything and headed back inside. It was mid afternoon already anyways.

After everything was settled down, Carol said, "How about we go out as a family to dinner? You know that restaurant we loved to go to."

"Yessss. Mom I wish you would say that." Ryan said happily.

"Oh we know you can devour your whole plate in five minutes Ryan." Evelyn said.

"Alright kids let's get ready and get a move on." Carol said.

Christopher and I headed upstairs. Once we were in he closed the door.

"What a day."

"You even got a little sun tan." I noticed his face was tanned. It looked pretty good.

"You did too. The sun kissed your beautiful face." He smiled.

"Well I should get ready. You know I take forever." I said changing the subject.

"Take the shower first. I'll wait."

"Okay." I went to the restroom.

********

Christopher's POV

She went in and I decided to get out a dress that we picked out when we went shopping.

It was secretly my favorite dress

It was secretly my favorite dress. Perfect for tonight.

I heard the shower turn off and laid the dress on the bed so it was waiting for Audrey.

She came out only wearing nude lace panties and bra. Oh god.

I walked past her and in the restroom so I didn't do something I would regret later.

Audrey's POV

Christopher ran past me practically, in the restroom. I noticed there was a dress we picked out together on the bed.

Does he want me to wear this?

I guess he does. I started my hair and makeup on the bed.

I just finished my hair when he walked back out. I was still wearing my bra and undies.

He tried not to look but he definitely didn't do a good job of hiding his stare.

"You want me to wear that?"

"Uh. Yeah. The restaurant is semi-formal so I thought that dress would be best."

"Oh. Okay."

He went ahead and put on a suit.

(Play Song)

I finished my makeup and put my dress on. I forgot there was a zipper in the back. "Hey, Christopher can you zip me up?"

"Sure." He walked behind me and stopped.

I heard his breath hitch. He put one finger at the base of my neck and slowly trailed his finger down. Ever so softly his finger went. I got goosebumps. I then felt his lips trail down my back just like his finger did earlier.

I moaned.

Both of his hands were on my waist. He pulled me against him.

"So beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I trembled.

I turned around and brought his lips to mine. I couldn't take it anymore. Our first kiss.

I grabbed his hair and kissed him with so much aggression. I bit his lips till he growled. I sucked till it hurt. I didn't want to stop. He grabbed my hips and rather aggressively brought me to his chest. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"God." He said in between kisses.

"Don't. Stop." I said in between kisses.

He growled and held me tighter.

We were at the brink of taking each other's clothes off when we heard a knock at the door. It opened and we seen Bradley.

Mind you my dress was still opened and I was wrapped around Christopher's waist.

"Uhhhh. Yeah....we are ready to go." He said while turning super red. I got into a standing position and fixed myself.

How embarrassing.

"Yeah....we'll be right down." Christopher said.

Bradley couldn't run away faster.

I turned towards Christopher and started laughing. He started to laugh too.

He came towards me and whispered, "Miss. Audrey you were quite aggressive with me. Was all that built in?" He said smirking.

"Let's just say you won't be waiting as long as I thought you would." He smiled and zipped my dress up.