Bradley

Christopher's POV

Audrey looked a little nervous when we started to walk up the steps to the front door.

"They are here guys!" My mom yelled once we got in.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and kids hugging my legs. My nieces and nephews.

"Uncle Chrisy!" They said.

"Hey little ones." I patted four little heads.

"Brotthhhaaaaa!" My brother Ryan was coming towards me.

"Hey Ryan. How've you been big bro?" We gave each other a brotherly hug.

"Oh you know here and there breaking girls hearts." He looked behind me and seen Audrey. "Well well well....this the new eye candy bro?" He pushed me out of the way towards Audrey. "Hey beautiful what's your name?" He said stretching out his hand for a shake.

"Audrey Adams nice to meet you." She shook his hand and he grabbed her in for a huge bear hug. I got to admit I got a little jealous.

"Back off Ryan." He let go.

"Just showing my love towards new family." He said winking at Audrey. She blushed.

Need to keep a leash on him.

"Chris! You made it." My sister Evelyn was coming towards me with her big belly popping out. Another baby to add.

"Hey Sis how's the pregnant life treating you?" I said while giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sickness, my feet are swollen, I want to eat everything....I would say pretty good." She smiled and noticed Audrey. "Oh my goodness. Chris brought a girl home for the first time! Hi my name is Evelyn!"

"Hi I'm Audrey."

"My god you are beautiful. You picked a good one Chris." Audrey looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled back and put my arm around her waist.

"Oh do I." She faked a smile and bent one of my fingers back slowly that was on her waist.

I grunted but no one noticed. I let go of her.

"Emily is napping right now. That girl was dust when she got here. Well I guess that happens when you are a newly single mother." I heard about that. Some asshole left my sister with a child and a baby. What a coward!

"Chris baby go take your things upstairs to your room, show Audrey around." My mother said while walking out of the kitchen.

"Yes Mother." I went towards the front door where Jeff had left our suitcases. Audrey followed. "Beautiful if my back becomes strained from carrying your suitcases, I will drown you in the lake." I said teasing her.

"If you are going to complain I'll just carry it myself." She said stubbornly.

She grabbed the suitcase and pulled it with all her might. She's too cute when she trys to act tough.

"Oh please stop the scene that is playing in front of me." I heard Ryan say. Oh no. "Really bro you are going to let your girlfriend carry her own suitcase. I thought Dad taught you better." He said walking towards Audrey with a big smile on his face.

"She tried to carry her own suitcase when you walked in." I said in defense.

"Sweetheart you won't lift a finger when you are in this house. Okay? If my little bro won't do it you can be sure as hell I will." He winked at her and lifted up the suitcase and went upstairs.

She turned towards me, "I'm started to like your brother a little more and more." She said smirking.

I definitely need to keep those two away.