Chapter 6: Capture the Flag Part 2

~Louis' POV~

I was running through the woods with Harry next to me. We both had our swords in our hands. Then, suddenly, I saw the blue banner, flapping gently in the light breeze.

I lightly elbowed Harry and pointed. He smiled and we ran forward. I was up next to the banner, ready to grab it, but then, a blond boy with green eyes, Ben, and a brown haired boy I knew all too well, Liam, jumped out from behind the flag.

"I've got Harry." Ben smirked

He jumped over and landed right in front of him.

Liam smiled at me and pulled out two knives, aiming them both at me.

Then, he jumped in front of me. He swiped the knives at me and I felt it sting my cheek. The hot blood trickled down my face.

"Nice shot Liam." I smiled

He smiled, and I swiped my sword at him. He easily dodged my attack and knocked me to the ground. Whoa, I've never seen him so aggressive before.

"I'm so sorry Louis." He said sounding horrified with himself

"There's no room to be sorry." I said "This is our life now. We can't be sorry. We have to show no mercy. We have to train. There is no room for sorry."

He nodded and turned away. He was never really an aggressive person.

Suddenly, a buff girl ran out of the woods. I recognized her as Katie, she was on my team. She ran over to the banner, pushing Liam down to the ground in the process.

He groaned and rolled over, clutching his head. I propped myself up on one elbow. I felt fury run through my veins. Suddenly, there was a huge CRASH! And a FLASH! And then, Katie was on her bum, her hair singed and her arms were scorched a little.

Oops.