Chapter 18: Goddess of Love

~Giselle's POV~

Louis drove us to a hotel, a few miles south of Augusta. We were going to crash there for a while, just to get some rest. We rented one big room, and Cecilia and I would share a bed, while Louis and Harry shared another bed, Niall slept on the couch, Liam in a chair, and Zayn on the floor.

I wasn't feeling so well after the attack from the empousa so while everyone else went out to get some food and supplies Harry and I stayed at the hotel. I crashed on a bed and groaned holding my head. Harry sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Well, my head is pounding and I feel like I'm going to throw up but other than that I'm okay." I joked

"I'll go get you a wet towel." He stood up and walked to the bathroom.

~Harry's POV~

I walked into the bathroom picked up a washing rag, turning on the cold water.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." I said, shutting the water off and walking to the door. Who could it be? I mean, the other boys and Cecilia would've just walked in since they had a key.

I looked through the peep hole, and all I saw was a bright light. I opened the door, and I saw a woman who was really beautiful. Well, not as beautiful as Giselle but still, she was pretty.

"Hello son." She smiled

Who was this. Oh right, my mom.

Aphrodite.