Chapter 7: Don't Mess With Larry Stylinson

~Giselle's POV~
"Congratulations, the Poseidon cabin has gotten the red banner. Next week, it will be the Poseidon cabin vs. the Apollo cabin good luck to both of you. "Chiron yelled "Dismissed for supper!"
Everyone cheered and assembled into lines of their cabins.
I saw Louis smile, and jog over the hill, still in his battle gear. What are we going to do with that boy?
Zayn walked up behind me, lining up. I patted him on the back and he smiled.
"Good job out there." I said "You're pretty good with a bow."
"Well, what can I say, an Apollo kid knows how to shoot."

I laughed and we high fived as the whole cabin marched down to the dining pavilion.

"That was great!" I tell Louis as the dummy falls over with its head ripped off
"Yeah, that was great." Harry said
"I know." Louis smirked
"Alright Harry. You try." I said standing back
Harry looked over at the dummy. He smirked, and walked towards it.
He swung his sword, and he hit the dummy in the arm. He ducked, and tuck and rolled just to show off. Then, he cut off both the dummy's arms, and then, finally its head.
"Louis did better." I smirked
"But he didn't tuck and roll." Harry pointed out
"He still did better." I said "If you would've done that in a real battle, they would've stabbed you before you woulda known what hit you."
Harry frowned, turned his head to see Katie, running up the hill, a huge sword in her hand.
She reached the top, panting slightly. She turned to Louis and pointed her sword at him.
"You're gonna get it son of Zeus." She scowled
"The names Louis Tomlinson." Louis said "That's the name, don't wear it out."
She smirked and swung her sword at Louis. He didn't move but Harry did. Harry struck out his sword and stopped her blow.
"Stupid Aphrodite kid." She yelled, swinging her sword at him
But that's when Louis struck. He swung his sword, and nicked her in the arm.
She grunted in pain and turned to Louis again. Wow, for an Ares kid, she really wasn't the best at remembering not to turn her back on her enemy. One of the first things you learn here.
Harry jumped on her back, and she was trying to shake him off. Louis hit Katie in the jaw with his sword butt.
She groaned and threw Harry off.
"NEXT TIME PUNKS!" she yelled, taking off down the hill.
"AND DON'T MESS WITH LARRY STYLINSON!!!" Harry yelled after her
Louis and Harry high fived and smiled at each other.