Chapter 8: Yellow and Blue

~Harry's POV~

It was about 2 in the morning and I was walking around. It was my cabin's patrol so I was out. I held my sword in front of me, and walked around the perimeter.

Suddenly, a bright flash went up into the sky. It was all yellowish and blue.

Oh gods, this cannot be good.

~Liam's POV~

I was laying in bed thinking I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about my new life it was extremely different now. I was son of Athena the goddess of wisdom.

Suddenly, the sky lit up in a color of yellow and blue.

Zeus and Poesidon? I sat up, rolling out of bed and grabbed my knives.

Better head to the big house.

~Niall's POV~

I sighed, and continued to pace the floor. I couldn't sleep. I had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen.

Suddenly, a yellow blue light filled the sky.

You stole my lightning bolt, a loud, firm voice filled my head and I could automatically tell it was not my father.

I grabbed my sword, and ran for the big house.

~Louis' POV~

I sighed, staring up at the big statue of my father.

Why doesn't he talk to me? All the other boys have gotten a some sort of sign from their parent. Niall got a sword, Harry got a rose that can release poison, Zayn got some special arrows, and Liam got a dagger. Why nothing for me? Am I that bad of a kid?

No my child. I heard a strong, steady voice rumble through my head. You are a great son, and I am proud to call you that. But beware the son of Poseidon, Niall. He has stolen the most powerful weapon in the universe.

I shook my head. Niall didn't steal. Well, stealing food was a different story but other than that......

Suddenly, a yellow blue flare rose up through the camp. I stood up, grabbing my sword, and ran towards the big house.

~Giselle's POV~

I sighed, flipping through a book I found on my bunk. Every page somehow reminded me of Harry and Luke.

Gods Giselle you are not falling for him!

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I jumped up and fell off the bed.

I heard someone hold in a laugh behind me. I looked up to see Zayn grinning at me.

"Gods Zayn don't do that!" I whispered yelled

"You need to work on guarding your backside." Zayn said doing a bad impression of me

"Oh shut up."

"So, what are you thinking about?" Zayn asked

"Nothing."

"I can tell when you're lying."

"No you can't." I protested

"Yes I can. You do this thing where you scrunch up your nose and blink two times."

"Oh." I said

He laughed and suddenly, his eyes grew wide.

I turned and saw a yellow blue flash across the sky.

"What are the gods up to now?" Zayn asked

"I don't know, but it may be important."

I got up, put my quiver on and took my bow. Zayn did the same, and we both ran towards the big house.

~Cecilia's POV~

I was outside the Ares cabin looking up at the stars. I was still considered a newbie since I came in after everyone left for Rome. Giselle was the first person who watched over me when I got here.

I did notice from time to time she would go into the forest for hours at a day. She also had a sword of celestial bronze and steel.

When I asked her about it she said it was very special but she hardly ever used it.

I looked up and the sky and saw t light up blue and yellow. I got up and ran towards the big house with my scythe. Something was wrong very wrong.