Chapter 12: Oh Gods...

~Ceci's POV~

Argus had just dropped us off in New York. The streets were crowded, and people walked by, talking on their cellphones.

I'd been only out of camp once, and I was still getting use to the mortal world.

But all I could think about my first quest. I was so nervous about it.

~Harry's POV~

We walked to the bus station. The boys and Ceci sat on a bench waiting as I followed Giselle to the teller window.

"Hi how may I help you?" the lady at the front window asked, totally ignoring Giselle and looking straight at me.

The lady had bleached blond hair with pink streaks, red full lips, a skinny body, and boobs way too big for her. She couldn't have been any older than I was.

"Yeah I would like seven tickets to Canada."

The lady ignored her.

"Seven tickets to Canada please?" Giselle asked again

"Hey hot stuff, wanna get out of here?" the girl asked, running her finger down my shirt

"Umm, no, I'd like seven tickets to Canada please?" I asked her

She rolled her eyes and started to play with the collar of my shirt.

"Please babe, why are you with that loser? I mean you could do soo much better. Like me." She smiled a smile that was so fake I could tell Giselle almost puked all over her designer shoes.

I held in a laugh.

"Well Giselle is not a loser, and she is a million times better than you are." I said "So could I please get seven tickets to Canada, please?"

The girl rolled her eyes and handed me the tickets. I paid her and I took Giselle's hand and we walked back to the boys and Ceci.

"Thanks Harry, you're another person who sticks up for me beside Ceci." Giselle mumbled

"Anytime love."

We walked back to the boys before boarding our train that would take us to Canada. When we were on the train, Giselle fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled, watching her chest rise slowly and her beautiful face.

Suddenly, I felt a change. I looked up to see that girl from the train station had followed us.

"Ceci who is that?" I asked, hoping she knew

"Monster. Just put up you're hood and hunker down. Maybe she won't see y-..."

She looked directly at me.

Gods......