Chapter 21: What is that?

~Cecilia's POV~

The sun shone through the window. I groaned, rolling over, throwing my feet over the edge of the bed. I saw Niall and Liam sleeping in the bed next to mine. Louis on the couch and Zayn on a chair.

I got up and walked over to the window. Giselle and Harry were curled up on the floor. Giselle's arms over Harry's torso, his arms around her waist and his face buried in her neck.

They were so adorable.

I checked us out of the hotel, and we all walked out there.

"Well, what do we do now?" Zayn asked

"We still have to find a way to get to the falls." Louis said

"We should just take a taxi." I said

Suddenly, I felt someone following us. I turned and saw a huge man in a long trench coat with a black beanie on his head and he was wearing sun glasses.

Definitely a monster.

"Guys, monster, twelve o' clock." I mumbled

Niall started to turn around but I pulled him back around.

Suddenly, he started to walk faster.

I held Niall's hand, and ran, the others following closely behind.

The guy was gaining on us, but I lead the others around a few corners before we ended up in an alley.

"Did we lose him?" Liam asked

"I think." Harry said, turning around, but the guy was standing right there.

I cursed.

"What do you want?"

"I've been looking for you son of Poseidon."

Niall sighed, grasping my hand tighter.

"Give me the bolt and I'll let go."

"I don't have the bolt."

Then, the guy took off his coat, sunglasses and beanie. His eyes were pure blue, and his skin was blue.

"What is that?" Harry asked

"A Hyperborean giant." Giselle mumbled

Then I pulled a knife, and charged.

I stabbed him in the arm, and he groaned, flinging me away. Niall drew his sword, and charged with Zayn behind him aiming the bow at its heart.

Niall stabbed the Hyperborean in the chest. It screamed, and then Zayn shot an arrow, hitting it right next to the heart.

Then, it dissolved.