Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Justin’s Pov:

Soon as I enter the class room, I could smell something straight away. It smelt like strawberries and lavender.

“Here” I say leaning against the door way.

My eyes scan the class room looking for a spot to sit. Then my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had long, dark brown, wavy hair and hazel eyes with a tiny bit of green.

Mate…my inner wolf howled in joy. I smiled and walked towards her.

I took a seat next to her, her eyes locked with mine. “What’s your name beautiful?”. She smiled a nervous grin as her cheeks flushed red.

“J-Jasmin” she stuttered “And you are?” she asked her voice that is like music to my ears.

 “Justin, and you're mine” I said, growling a little.

She giggled and looked away. I mentally ‘awwed’, her giggle is so adorable, as is her beauty.

Class started, we began to talk just as Mrs Grant cut us off and told the class she would like us to draw something that catches our eye. Everyone began to draw…not knowing what to draw just yet I sat there listening the sound of pencil's hitting paper.

Glancing around the room, I look over to see what others are drawing. The kid across from me is drawing a vase full of flowers.

I look over to my right to find Jasmin drawing a wolf and that’s when it hit me, before I knew it my pencil started moving before I could even think. I was drawing her, Jasmin.

I started with those beautiful, big hazel eyes of hers, next her lips the perfectly, pink, plump lips as I noticed her glancing over my shoulder and a saw a smile tugging at her lips as an excited soft giggle escaped her mouth.

Before I knew it people where already exiting the room. I was intensely drawing, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I look up to find Jasmin, sitting there simply staring at me with a smile forming on her lips as I met her gaze.

“Have you been watching me?” I asked, with a smirk on my lips.

“Wh-What..no..” her cheeks went a little red. I chuckled at how cute she was.

I lean in to her “Don’t worry…I could never take my eyes off you too” I whisper in her ear. She shivered after I said that. I smirked knowing that I could have this sort of effect on her.

Class is dismissed, we got up from the chairs and walked towards the door and down the hall.

My breath hitched when her hand brushed mine. Sparks, that’s all I could feel, sparks everywhere. Going from the spot where her hand met mine, all the way up my arm. I entwined my hand with hers. She flinched when I grabbed her hand, but relaxed when she saw it was me. She looked at our hands and smiled the most breath taking smile I have ever seen.

I walked Jasmin to her history class. We are standing in front of the door to her class, just staring into each other’s eyes.

“See you later beautiful” I say, as I lean in and kiss her on the cheek. When I pulled back she had gone bright red. I chuckled, turned around and walked away leaving her speech less.

Jasmin Pov:

What just happened?

I thought as I entered my class, eyes on me. I was a few minutes and late searching for a seat, but I’m in my own little world, to excited to pay attention as to whom I’m sitting next to.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy!
Comment and let me know what you think as its my first book what you think means a lot to me :)