Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jasmins pov:

I woke up to feel my head throbbing, not knowing where I am I sit up to quickly finding myself becoming dizzy. I took a look around the empty white room, I turn my head to find a blurry image of what looks like Justin asleep in the chair on the other side of what looks to be a hospital bed.

I look around confused as to where I am, I start calling Justin’s name “Justin” he responded by rolling over mumbling my name a small smile pulled at my lips “Justin” I called again as he slowly started opening his eyes, realising he isnt dreaming, he hops out from his chair a leans into me.  

“ Princess” he says in a sleepy sweet tone “I was so worried about you” he hums in his raspy tone.

“Justin, Where am I?” I look at him with hopeful eyes, as he motions me to move over so he can sit on the bed with me. 

He pulls me in for a hug my head resting in the crook of his neck, arms still wrapped around me all I hear is “Your safe here. I promise” I nod my head, and inhale his sweet sent.

Minutes have past of the two of us laying there with our eyes closed. The sound of a door opening caused me to open my eyes.

In walked a lady, looked to be in her late 20’s maybe early 30’s. She had long wavy blond hair and blue eyes, freckles on her nose, her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Justin sat up and looked at her.

I growled a low and quiet growl at the thought of him checking her out, Justin chuckled and faced me as he whispered “don’t worry my eyes are only on you, she’s just the pack doctor” I looked up at him and smiled and nodded my head.

“Hello Jasmin, I’m Hanna I’m your doctor this evening” she gives a reassuring smile“ I’ve ran a few tests and it looks like you have 3 broken ribs and some deep cuts that I have managed to stitch up. You passed out was because you lost a lot of blood and one of your wounds opened up. Other than that you should be okay just get some rest” she said and gave me a friendly smile, I gave her one back.

“I’ll leave you too alone” Hanna said and walked out, closing the door behind her.

I look at Justin to find a look of worry in his eyes. I already know what he is about to ask, I look down at my hand’s, Justin grabs one of them and placed my small hand in his large hand. I’m still debating whether or not I should tell him.

He carefully grabbed my chin forcing me to look in his eyes, “Princess, who did this to you?” I shake my head and start bitting at my lip to keep the tears from escaping. “Jasmin?” He asked with a crack in his voice.

“Okay..” I sigh holding my breath “ I'll tell you” she looks down to her hands fiddling with her thumbs

How do you all think Justin will take it?
Can i please get 5 votes and 3 comments?

Love ya all<3