Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Justins Pov;

I look down at my little princess sleeping in my arms with her hair falling over her shoulders, her eyelashes shielding me from seeing her beautiful eyes , how her mouth is slightly open as she lets out baby snores.

I thought for a moment about something before I started to mind-link my Beta.

Max, I need you to organise a pack meeting tonight so we can introduce our new Luna and make her feel welcome.”

“Yes Alpha, I’ll get right on it”

I shut of my mind-link and focussed on the beautiful girl in my arms. I guess I could have a little nap until the meeting, I noticed jasmine was snuggling closer into me. I smiled at how cute she looks. I wrapped my arm   s around her tighter and place my head in the crook of her neck, I breathed in some of her sent, not in a creepy way of course.

I closed my eyes and soon drifted off into a peaceful slumber. 

Jasmins Pov;

‘You’re leaving just like your mother did! ‘You’re leaving just like your mother did! Just like your mother!

‘No! Stop!’ I scream while shaking my head side to side

‘You made her leave!’

‘Stop!’

Jasmin! Jasmin!”

I jolted up and looked around to see a worried looking Justin staring at me. He placed his hand on my cheek and I felt bolts of electricity go through me as he wiped away a tear.

“You okay?”  

I nod still unsure about my answer. Justin looks at me for a bit before saying,

“Come on, get up and ready. Have a shower to wake you up properly, get dressed into some casual and lets go!”

“Where are we going?” my voice sounded stained.

“Well you my princess are going to meet the pack” Justin says with a big smile on his face.

“And, become the pacts officinal Luna”

“So…Just something casual?” I ask looking into his eyes

“Just something casual” he replies then gives me a quick peck on the forehead and starts to go to his closet and I watch him intensely as he discards his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned abs.

‘Man he is off the scale hot!’ my wolf tells me

I didn’t realize I was still staring until I hear a chuckle and I look up to Justins face with a smirk on his lips.

“You okay there? You’re just starring” he says with amusement in his voice

“Uh..Y-Yeah I’m fine” I say giving him a small, re-assuring smile.

“Okay, well why don’t you go and have a shower”

I nod and start to walk to the bathroom and was about to close the door behind me but a foot got in the way.

“what are you doing?” I ask looking up at Justin

“Thought we could save the environment and save water” he replied with one of those sexy smirks on his lips.

“Yeah.. how about no” i try to hold in the chuckle that was fighting to come out.

I turn on my feet, close and lock the door behind me then strip off my articles of clothing before hopping into the shower.

Vote, comment and tell me what you guys think so far. You guys can also inbox me some ideas of what you think i should add into the story xx

oh and if any ot you could make me a new front cover that would be great! :)