Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We were talking about everything, life, love, family, hopes and dreams the whole way, including tackling each other.

After our walk we ended up at a lake, it was so beautiful, there was waterfall running over the rocks, the water delicately hitting the rocks as it falls making it sound like it was raining. It’s so beautiful I thought to myself.

“Not as beautiful as you” Justin mind linked.

Shit I forgot that he could do that. Justin started to chuckle and again I realised he read my mind once more.

I went behind a tree to shift back to my human form. After I got dressed I walk out only to find Justin only wearing his jeans hanging loosely around his hips, it was so hard to look away from him. I heard him chuckle making me look away from his abs and towards his face, feeling my cheeks burn up.

“You ready?”

“For what?” I asked in confusion

“This” as soon as he said that he ran to me and threw me over his shoulder and started running towards the lake.

I started kicking and screaming when he ticked my sides as he ran into the water. He then threw me into the lake and all I could hear was him laughing

Let’s trick him. I tell my wolf and  start to pretend that I’m drowning. “Help!” I screamed moving my arms up in the air and bringing my body up and down in the water.

“Shit!” he screamed and started swimming towards me. As soon as he reached me he wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me afloat.

“I’m so so sor-“ he didn’t even have time to finish his sentence when I pushed his head under the water.

Now it was my turn to laugh, I haven’t laughed this much in ages.

When he rose from the water he had a grin on his face and moved towards me.

"Oh shit" I started swimming away as fast as I could but I wasn’t fast enough. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me into his chest, and dragged us both under the water. As I was blowing bubbles out of my mouth his lips came crashing down onto mine, I was shocked at first but then moved my lips along with his.

I moved my hands around his neck as we reached the surface. We both pulled apart gasping for air, “As much as I hate to say this I think it’s time I take you home now, it’s getting late.” He said while still breathing heavily, I nodded my head and we made our way out.

“How about a game of 20 questions” Justin said with a smile as he entwined our hands.

“Sure” I say returning a smile.

“Cats or dogs?” I laughed at his question.

“Dogs of course” I said still cracking up.

“Um…cars or motorbikes?” I asked.

“Cars…Facebook or Twitter?”

“I only have Facebook” I said with a chuckle.

We continued with 20 questions as we made our way to the Pack house. When we reached his car at the house he open the door for me, I mumbled a thank you and hoped in.

I was soo distracted by my conversation with Justin that I didn’t even realise that he has pulled up in my drive way. Crap. I forgot all about my dad, what am I going to say? What am I going to do? I start panicking, Justin must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and started caressing my hand within his warm hands.

“You okay? You want me to come inside?”

I muster up my response with as much confidence as possible “No its okay” I say giving him a smile.

He leans over and places a quick peck on my lips, “Goodnight princess, remember to think about my offer”

“I will, good night” I say. I hop out of the car, and walk towards the front door.

I noticed he hasn’t left the driveway just yet, I turn and give him a weak smile facing the door. I sigh and walk inside and close the door behind me. I look up to find my Dad sitting on the steps waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think will happen?
If something does will Justin come save her?
 Comment and vote guys let me know what you think