Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jasmin’s pov;

I was lying in my bed resting when all of a sudden the front door was slammed shut.

I straight away knew that ‘he’ was here.

I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs until he was standing in my doorway.

He opened the door and saw me sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing home?!" he yelled, calm but yet angry.

"Um.." I tried to think of something that won’t get me into trouble.

‘Think Jasmin, Think!’

"We had the day off today fo-for report writing day" I stutter a bit. I look at him hoping he believes my lie.

With that, he walked out of the room. I let out a breath I didn’t even know I had held in.

Thank God!

Weird, that’s not like him to just give up? Oh well, at least his not so grumpy today.

Though out the day I sat in my bed watched a little TV, but mostly just slept, exhausted from the night before.

Sitting on my bed drawing, a picture of a lake with some swans and trees in the background. I was just about finished when I was interrupted.

‘DING DONG!’

"GET THE DOOR!" dad yelled, he had some of his drinking buddies over.

I slowly get off the bed and make my way down the stairs.

As soon as I’m about to open the door a hint of coconut with a mixture of lemon caught my sent.

I immediately knew who it was, Justin.

Justins pov;

What’s taking her so long? I impatiently asked myself.

‘Give her a break! She is sick you idiot!’

my wolf barked at me.

I could hear Jasmin making her way down the steps and stop in front of the door.

I could smell strawberries and lavender, god she smells good.

‘You sound like a creep’

‘Shut up!’ I yell at my wolf.

I heard the door open and there Jasmin was, standing in between the door way looking as beautiful as I remembered, better even.

"Hey Justin" she said taking a step outside, closing the door behind her.

"Hello princess" I give her a quick peck on her lips. "I missed you today" I give her a hug and she made a hissing noise.

I pulled away and looked into her big hazel eyes and see a mixture of worry and fear.

"What’s the matter?"

"Nothing" she says giving me a smile, which I knew was fake.

I gently put her face in between my hands and give her a soft kiss, I pull back and look into her gorgeous eyes again.

"Jasmin you know that you can tell me anything right?"

She simply nodded her head.

"Can you please tell me what’s wrong?"

She signed and nodded her head again. I moved my hands to her hips and hear her hiss again. I take my hands off her and place them by my side.

"Please don’t get mad?"

"Okay"

"Promise?"

"I promise" depending on what it is.

"Okay" she took in a deep breath

"whenigothomelastnightmydadsawmegetoutofyourcarandgotmadsohestartedtohitme" she said it so fast I didn’t even understand her.

"Can you please repeat that slowly."

"Sorry, okay"

She took in a deep breath and began again.

"Well.."

Hey guys sorry it took so long I have my exams coming up next week.

I cant believe I reached 1000?! thank you so much

Love you all <3