Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“You ready” he asked

“Yes…” I whisper as soon as the word left my mouth I felt  his wolf teeth sink into my neck, I screamed at the sudden pain but after a few seconds I started to feel pleasure, just like he said I would.

He pulled his teeth out and licked the blood off new mark, soothing it with his warm breath.

“Want to see it?” he asked while smiling. I nodded my head and walked toward the mirror. I moved my hair out of the way and saw my mark, I gasp. It has a black wolf and a white wolf howling in the night sky with a moon above their heads. I turned towards Justin who is looking so hot! He was smiling like crazy.

“What?” I asked.

“I look hot, eh?” he says in a cocky tone while walking towards me, I give him a confused look as if to ask how.

He chuckled “We can read each other’s minds now”

“Oh…” I chuckled he wrapped his arms around me.

“Let’s go for a run” he says as his warm cheek pressed against the crook of my neck. I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me outside.

 _______________________________________________

 As soon as we got outside I went behind a tree and started taking my clothes off, so they don't rip and tear into pieces.

I Transformed into my white wold and emerged from behind the tree. I saw a big black wolf coming from behind another tree and I growled, not knowing who it is.

Relax princess it’s just me” a voice ran though my head, I instantly knew it was Justin.

I nodded my head and looked at the dark forest "There is a lake about a few miles that way" Justin said while pointing his head in the direction.

“Race ya!” I yelled while running as fast as my paws could take me, but then I got tackled to the ground by the black wolf.

“Remember princess… I am faster than you…if you want, I’ll give you a head start” he said in this thoughts. Somehow I could imagine a smirk forming on his lips, I pushed him off and started running again.

As I was running I quickly stoped in my tracks and hid behind a tree waiting for him. As soon as I saw him run past, I ran behind him and this time and tackled him to the ground with me on top “but I’m smarter” I teased him. I could tell he was enjoying this.

Mean” he said trying to pout, I chuckled at how cute he looked, we got up and walked the rest of the way.