Chapter 16

Chapter 16

 “Well. Last night when you dropped me off, my Dad saw you and saw me get out of your car. Well, he got furious and…” she started to trail off and straight away knew what she meant. I growled at the thought of her getting hurt by that bastard. But I was mostly mad at myself for not being here to protect her.

I tried to move past her to get inside, but she grabbed my arm before I got the chance.

“Please, you promised you wouldn’t get mad” she pleaded.

I sighed. “Fine” I huff “I won’t do anything, But…”

“But?” She gave me one of her confused looks, she’s so cute when she’s confused.

“I won’t do anything if you promise to move in with me, in the pack house. I will always be with you, you don’t have to feel scared or alone, and I promise I will never let anyone touch you again. I just can’t stand the thought of you being here, with him” I gestured towards the house.

I looked at her trying to read her mind, but she blocked me. Smarty pants

“Um…” she now seemed more interested in her shoes now, as she looked at the ground

Jasmins pov;

“Um…” I look at the ground

What should I say? What if it doesn’t work? ‘Say yes! And of course it will work you’re his mate!’ my wolf yelled. What if the pack doesn’t like me? ‘You never know until you try’

I looked up back at Justin as looks at me straight in the eyes.

“Ok, I will move into the pack house. I will just need time to pac-“

I didn’t get time to finish my sentence, Justin had wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground. I giggled and placed my arms around his neck.

“Thank you!, Thank you, Thank you!” He says while spinning me around.

“Justin can you please stop spinning? I’m going throw up on you” I laugh at the thought.

“I honestly couldn’t care one bit” I laughed at how weird that would be.

He stops spinning but doesn’t let go. He leans down and roughly but gently places his lips onto mine, our lips moved in sync with each other in a perfect rhythm.

I was the first to pull away before our wolves take over. Justin rest his forehead against mine as we stare deeply into each other’s eyes. His green eyes                   

“Go get packed, you’re coming with me” he finishes with a big smile on his beautiful face.

“Now?”

“Now”

I nod my head and start to walk towards the door, but I jumped a little when Justin smacked my butt.

I turned to look at him and of course he had a devilish grin on his face.

“What? I didn’t do anything” he raised his hand up in defence still grinning from ear to ear.

“Sure whatever you say, just don’t be surprised if I ‘accidently’ get you back” I giggle.

His face instantly changes from a smirk to a blank yet worried expression. I laughed and kept walking inside.

I realised Justin was following me, I turned on my heels to come face to face with him.

“No, no. You’re staying out here while I pack”

“Awww” he tries using puppy dog eyes on me, but I don’t give in

 “But I really wanted to watch you pack your clothes while I lay on your bed and choose which undies I like the best” and the devilish grin returns.

“Sorry, but you’re staying out here. No playing with my undies for you” I grin giving him a peck on those plump lips of his, push him back a little turn on my heels and shut the door.   

Slowly shutting the door so Dad doesn’t hear me, I creep past the living room where his cheering at the TV with a few of the guys from the pub. The smell of alcohol in the room makes me realise how much they have drunk.

 I manage to get past the living room till I’m pulled into the kitchen by another man who is my dad’s friends, Paul.

“Hey jazzie, haven’t seen you in a while.” he slurred while walking towards me.

I took a step back.

“Come on, don’t be like the baby doll”

I gasped when he shoved me up against the fridge, smelling the alcohol on his breath, he sloppily kisses my neck.

 I’m struggling to get him off as he continues to grind his hips and thrust against me.

“Let me go!”

“Relax baby, this will be quick” he said with a wink as his whisky smelling breathe fans over my face.

Authors Note
 I was thinking, would any of you like to make me a book cover for this book? If so send them into me and then I will put up the top 4 and let you choose! J

twitter @Munchkinn1996

 may the odds be ever in your favour.