chapter 3: out of the ruins

// hoi..... I'm back to updating the story's uh and this chapter will have two part so expect it some time soon//

I continued to follow him down the long hall "every human that falls down here meets the same fate. I've seen it again and again. They come. They leave. They die..... you niave child...... if you leave these ruins. They....boss.... Will kill you... I am only protecting you do you understand?" He waits for my response "I do understand but" he interrupt me "..... go to your room." He walked away again I continued to follow him. "Do not try to stop me. This is your final warning...." He continued on with me following him. He was stopped at a door he began to speak "you want to leave so badly? Hmmm. Your just like the others. There's only one solution to this. Prove yourself... Prove to me that you are strong enough to survive." He turns to me blocking the way and started throwing attacks at me. I doges them well kind of. I tried to spare him I really didn't want to hurt him. He didn't respond "......" He attacked again I doges he still didn't respond "... ...." I figured out his weakness. He attacked and I doges it ".....?" He attacked again but not at full strength now. He attacked I dogged "what are you doing?" He attacked "attack or run away." He started to miss you with the attacks "what are you proving this way?" He continued "stop it" he started acting strangely "stop looking at me that way" he was acting strangely "I know you want to go home, but.... please go.... upstairs now. I promise to take good care of you here. I know, we don't have much, but..... why are you making this so difficult" he looked down. "If you truly wish to leave the ruins..... I will not stop you. However, when you do leave.... please do not come back. I hope you understand." He hugs me "goodbye my child."He walks away. I walked through the door running into flowey "clever. Verrrrrrrry clever. You think you're really smart, don't you? In this world it's k ør b€ k€d. So you were able to play by your own rules. Bet you feel really great. You didn't kill anyone this time." I walked through the forest until I was stopped by someone "human don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." I turned around and shook his hand hearing a fart sound "....?" He chuckled at my response "hehehe.... the old woopie cushion in the hand trick it's always funny. Anyways, your a human right? That's hilarious. I'm mikey. But you can call me Mike." I only smiled he chuckled "I'm supposed to be on watch for humans right now. But....... you know....... I don't really care about catching anyone. Now my brother, chigo..... he's a human-hunting fanatic. Hey, actually, I think that's him over there. Quick, behind that conveniently shaped lamp." I looked at him and nodded going behind the lamp. When chigo arrived "sup, bro?" Chigo responded "you know what's up brother"

//hands so tired getting cramps but must update//