chapter 15: omega flowey

"Howdy! It's me flowey, flowey the flower. I owe you a huge thanks. You really did a number on the old fool. Without you, i never would have gotten past him." ((an: sorry i got lazy with this part 😓)) he looked different he looked like a weed. It seemed like forever but i finally beat him "no.... No!!!" he yelled in anger. "This can't be happening!! You.... YOU... You idiot." he attacked over and over again until the other souls turned against him "what? How'd you...? We'll, I'll just where are my powers!? The souls....? What are they doing? No!! No!!! You can't do that!!! You're supposed to obey me!!" he turned back to normal he only looked down "what are you doing? Do you really think I've learned anything from this? No." he waited for me to kill him but i couldn't do it. "Sparing me wont change anything. Killing me is the only way to end this. If you let me live... I'll come back. I'll kill you." he started to sound insane. "I'll kill everyone. I'll kill everyone you love. Why? Why are you being.... so nice to me?" he looked down again. "I can't understand. I can't understand! I just can't understand...." he ran away. He came back after i hung up the le phone "why....? Why did you let me go? Don't you realize that being nice... Just makes you get hurt. Look at yourself. You made all these great friends....." he left again.