chapter 9: piano

I walked along a path until i ran into melody she threw spears and i ran for it. She followed me close behind continuing her attack until i hid in the tall grass. She walked into the tall grass and i panicked staying still. She grabbed bb picking him up then putting him back down and walks away. He ran out after me "yo.... Did you see that. Melody just.... Touched me. Man I'm never washing my face again. Man are you unlucky." he ran off as i continued down the path reaching yet another puzzle with a piano "great i dunno how to play the piano." **a/n: if you know how to play just go with it** i wondered around finding a statue being dripped on so i put an umbrella on it and a music box began to play i realized something and ran back to the piano and played the song as best i could opening a door "hey i did it!" i smiled slightly as i continued on running into bb "yo... You got a umbrella. Awesome" he walks under the umbrella with me. We walked until we got to a ledge he stayed behind "I'll catch up dun worry" he walks away and i continued on walking on a bridge. I was walking and ran into melody she started her attack again and i ran until i ran into a dead end "crap" melody walked up behind me something made me fall i woke up in a bed of purple flowers again. I walked on confused running into a light puzzle i was there for like an hour or something when melody came up again "seven. Seven human souls. With the power of seven human souls, our boss.... Will become a god. Woth that power boss can finally shatter the barrier. He will finally take the surface back form humanity."