chapter 13: bad joke

Welp i ran into freddy again and he blocked my way "say goodbye darling. Your phone is ringing you better answer that" i answered "hey i know this looks bad but there is nothing to worry about. Oh i also added something on your phone. Press it!!" freddy panicked "ohhh you have defeted me" he ran away. I shrugged and walked on running into mike "hey i heard your going to the core. How about grabbing something to eat first. Great thanks for treating me." he lead me somewhere after a while he got a loss of words and let me go. I walked on running into freddy "oh yes. There you are darling." he attacked and kept attacking. I hit a switch on his back "did you just hit my switch" and to my surprise he transformed "oh yes! I'll make your final moment's.... Absolutely beautiful!" he continued to attack me. "Oh I'm just warming up! Can you keep up the pace!? Things are blowing up!" he kept up his attack i dodged it and his arms fell off "a.... Arms? Who needs arms with legs like these? I'm still going to win!" he continued "come on.... The show must go on....." he was starting to fall apart. "Then.... Are you the star? Can you really protect humanity!? Oh look at all those viewers!" he sounded happy. He turned off and fritz came in "i.... I managed to open the lock! Are you two. Oh my god. Freddy! Freddy are you...." he looked away "thank god, it's just the battery." i walked on to where the boss was "it's finally almost over....."