chapter 5: humantronic zone

I continued walking running into mike and his brother chigo "so as i was saying about melody" ((a/n: if you don't know who melody is she is the human version of the marionettes music box)) he stops looking at me then to mike then back at me. "Mike!! Omg is that... A human!?" they turn around "uhhh.... Actually, i think thats a rock." chigo sighed "oh" mike spoke again "hey, whats that in front of the rock?" chigos eyes widens "oh my god!!" he whispered "is that a human?" mike sighed "yes." chigo yelled "OH MY GOD!! Mike! I finally did it!! Melody will...I'm gonna... I will be so... Popular.... Ahem. Human, you shall not pass this area. I the great chigo will stop you. I will capture you. And I'll deliver you to the capital." chigo walked away leaving mike behind "well that went well. Don't sweat it kid. I'll keep an eyesocket out for ya." he walked away after chigo so i continued in the direction they went bumping into mike "hey, there's something important to remember. My brother has a very special attack. If you see a blue attack don't move and it will go right past you." he smile and walked away i followed him again finding him with chigo "your so lazy." chigo sounded annoyed. "You were napping all night." mike sighed "it's called sleeping." chigo growled "excuses" they both noticed me "ho-ho the human. In order to capture you. My brother and i have created more puzzle. I think you'll find this one quite shocking. For you see this is the electricity maze. When you touch the wall of the maze you'll get a shock." chigo got zapped "Mike! What did you do!" mike spoke "i think the human has to hold the orb" chigo mentally slapped himself "oh" he walked to me unknowingly leaving a trail "hold this please." i shrugged and walked on the trail he left "Wow you figured it out so easily impressive. Just wait till you see my brothers puzzle." he runs off i walked to mike "hey thanks.... My brother really seems to be enjoying himself." he smiled and walked away. I followed yet again to where they were "human i hope your ready. Mike where is your puzzle." mike chuckled "its right there. On the ground. Trust me. They wont be able to get past this." chigo growled "mike that didn't do anything." mike sighed "i should have used todays crossword" chigo shook his head and walked away. "Chigo hehe yesterday he got stumped trying to figure out the horoscope." he laughed before walking away.