chapter 7: dog!!

//back to actually writing books XD//

I continued on my journey running into a hole bunch of snow poffs. I studied them until i was face to face with a dog not just any dog but a greater dog man i have to say it was adorable. I called it over to me and he bounded up to me laying down on me as i pet him getting so comfortable he fell asleep. I decided to play with him and made a snow ball and threw it... It splat on the ground the greater dog gathered all the snow in the area and brought it to me he looked satisfied so he licked me and bounded off. I smiled and continued on running into chigo and mike "human!! This is your final and most dangerous challenge. Behold the gauntlet of death. When i say the word, it will fully activate." mike looked bored "so.... Whats the holdup?" chigo huffed "holdup? What holdup I'm I'm about to activate it" nothing happened "that, uh, doesn't look very active to me" chigo sounded annoyed "well.... This challenge!! Seems to be to easy for the human" chigo walked away. I continued walking into snowdin town i walked into a shop and bought some stuff. After i left i ran into bb "hai your a kid too right i can tell because only kids wear striped shirts" he smiled as i walked away. I walked into the library and talked to the librarian all he said was "yes i know the sign is spelled wrong" i giggled. After i read some books and left the library i walked by mike and chigos home i looked at it "big house" i continued on running into chigo....

//short chapter again fuck