Kidnapping!

I own nothing but my OC. Please review, they make me insanely happy. Tell your friends about this story, I want reviews! Love you guys. Enjoy.

"Bloody hell, this wire's done for." Bard said, examining the wire underneath the floor boards that had been chewed up by a rat.

"Oh not the rats again," Mei-rin sighed.

"This is getting ridiculous, I mean I've heard they've been plaguing London lately but I never imagined they'd be such a problem this far out of the city." Bars said, scratching the back of his head.

Just then, a rat ran by right in front of them, causing all three of the stooges to cry out in shock. Finny, quietly snuck over to a column with a bust on it. "NOW I'VE GOT YOU RAT!" He yelled and threw the column at the rat. Bard and Mei-rin screamed as the column crashed into the ground, shaking the manor. The rat squeaked as it made its get away.

"Looks like it got away, haha." Finny laughed nervously.

"What are you laughing for!? Are you trying to kill us to you idiot!?" Bard yelled.

Mei-rin breathed a sigh of relief, having escaped unharmed and Tanaka ho ho ho'ed.

Inside the billiards room everyone could hear the stooges yelling. "There's another one!" "Catch it!"

"Quite the commotion out there." Sir Randal said. All the guests were playing billiards, or 'pool', as Nyra dubbed it. Said witch/governess was currently standing in the shadows, hiding from view. "It seems you're experiencing a rat problem as well." Sir Randal was police commissioner of Scotland Yard; he did not like Ciel much. He hadn't seen much of Nyra; all he knew about her was that she was Ciel's governess from America.

Azzuro Vanel was next. While he prepared to make his shot a fat guy, who Nyra didn't know, was sitting and eating a sandwich. "Speaking of which, how long to you plan on letting the vermin run wild, filthy monsters. Someone really ought to take care of them don't you think?"

"And someone will." A Chinese man said. It was Lau; he was the English branch member of the Shanghai Trading Company, Kon Ron. He was dressed in sumptuous Chinese clothing, which included a Tangzhuang. Sitting on his lap was Ran-Mao.

Ran-Mao had large, golden eyes and black hair with thick, square bangs. Her hair was arranged in long braids and cat ear-like buns, accompanied by a pink rose and a golden tassel on the left bun. She wore a short, black and lavender cheongsam, decorated with dark-pink petals, and a blue jacket over it. Finally, she wore thigh-high tights, black ballet shoes, and gold anklets with bells.

"He's just waiting for the opportune moment." Lau said.

"Indeed," a woman in the shadows said. Befitting her title as "Madam Red," Angelina possessed red eyes and crimson hair that was kept in a bob cut. She was regularly clad in red lipstick and clothing, which normally consisted of a red skirt and matching waistcoat, a ruffled white blouse, a red hat, and black gloves. "He prefers to settle things with one blow. Will you pass on this turn to, Lord Phantomhive?" Madam Red asked her nephew.

"I'll pass. It's my policy not to shoot if I know that'll miss." Ciel said, leaning against his own hand.

"That's all very well," Randal said. "But when will you take care of the problem?"

"Anytime you like, the rats will soon come looking for their forbidden cheese and I hold the key to the stores." Ciel replied, speaking in the weird code that Nyra always found funny, when the situation wasn't so serious. You could literally cut the tension in the air with a knife.

Just then Azzuro made a bad shot. "Even so," Ciel continued. "Locating the nest and eliminating the vermin will promise to be a tedious task. You should concentrate on preparing me a suitable reward."