William Appears

I own nothing but my OC's. Thanks for all the reviews guys. I'm glad I really got Nyra's sorrow across because I wanted you to understand that Arya's death practically destroyed her. Because I know you all what it there will be some Nyra and Sebastian bonding in this chapter.

Previously on My Governess, a Witch

The reels of film returned to her chest as the witch collapsed onto the cobblestone ground. Ciel didn't seem to know how to react, neither did it seem that Sebastian or Madam Red knew how to respond either. Nyra coughed up a little blood.

"Ooooo~! Such interesting memories. Even more blood soaked than Madam Red's~!" Grell said.

"Ciel." Nyra gasped. "In...pocket...box." Nyra panted.

The blue haired boy quickly knelt down and reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a wooden puzzle box.

"Open it..." She coughed again.

Ciel opened the box and a bright light flashed out of it. The wind picked up and the rain began to fall heavier. A long column of purple smoke streamed out of the box. It took the form of a Chinese dragon, roaring before it began circling into itself. It then gathered form and someone fell from the lump of smoke. It was a woman bound in chains and some kind of mask over her mouth. She had long black hair in a high ponytail, a knee length blue kimono with black trimmings and black pants underneath. She had finger talon rings on each finger. She looked up at them with lime green eyes.

Nyra seemed to find her voice. "Allow me to introduce another of the Seven Sisters, greatest kung fu master in all of china and personal friend of mine, Yanmei."

Yanmei's eyes widened when she saw Nyra in the state that she was in, not that she looked any better. Her black hair was matted and tangled, her clothes were slightly tattered and cracks were streaking across her face. The Chinese witch scurried over to the bleeding witch. Raising her hands as much as she could with the chains around her, she blasted a light purple beam at her chest.

Nyra gasped and her eyes widened. They seemed to light up with renewed energy. When Yanmei stopped, all the blood had returned to the wound and had closed up, leaving unblemished skin behind. Yanmei seemed exhausted already but after healing Nyra's wound she collapsed.

"I fucking hate you." She panted.

Nyra let her mask fall, no need to hide her true face now. Besides, reapplying it took precious energy. "You look like shit, you know that?"

Yanmei groaned as Nyra chuckled. "So do you." The bound up witch giggled.

"Hey!" Grell yelled indignantly. "What am I chopped liver!?" The reaper waved his arms around in an angry fashion.

Nyra got to her feet. "I'll be taking this one on now feathers. He has made me beyond upset and I would like to show him the reason why I am one of the Seven Sisters."

"You keep saying that Nyra." Ciel said, snapping the witch's attention back to him. "What are the 'Seven Sisters'?"

"The Seven Sisters are a small group of seven witches, one from each continent. From my cinematic record you learned that I became the Head Witch of Norway. After the Blood Ridge Massacre I decide to train more, and then I challenged the strongest witch in all of Europe, one of the Seven Sisters. It was quite the fight, but in the end I won. Yanmei here also is a Sister, for Asia." Nyra said.

"Oh so you're going to fight me Miss Governess~?" Grell asked.

"Yes," She stepped forward, standing tall. "Let me show you why I'm the greatest witch in all of Europe!" Grell raised his death scythe but Nyra simply opened her mouth and began to sing.