A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating My Governess a Witch. There really is no reason other than I've lost the spark for the series. That isn't to say that I don't love it or the story I have created. I adore both stories and all the characters, OC and canon alike.
I have posted some of my rewrite on FanFiction . net. Just look up My Governess a Witch: Rewrite and you should find the few chapters I made.
But I don't want to to forever leave you all hanging and waiting for an update that will most likely never come. I don't want to indefinitely say never but I simply wouldn't hold your breath.
But I don't want to completely abandon you guys, so when the inspiration strikes me, I will write little scenes on my tumblr. Just type in nyrastark into the tumblr search and you should find it. If you need help finding it, let me know.
I will be making both rewritten scenes and completely new ones from arcs I never even went over in the original. Nyra, Sebastian, Yanmei and the others are still so big in my heart that I want to keep writing them, just not with the same frequency as before.
I deeply appreciate all of you. Your support, comments, reviews and feedback. This little corner of the fandom that I've managed to gain fills me with love. I've met some awesome people who have made me feel amazing about my work.
I love you guys, plain and simple.
Thanks for listening to me ramble. I appreciate your time.