Freeloader

Everything belongs to their rightful owner!

"Whoa! It's snow!" Finny cheered as he ran around outside with a large smile on his face.

"With a stone inside it will become lethal." Bard smirked as he put pebbles inside snowballs.

"It's too big!" Mei-rin said in despair. She had made the head to big for her snowman. Tanaka had made a snow fort and was sitting comfortably inside while sipping his tea.

Winter in England is a grey season that is enveloped by thick, heavy snow. After the series of murders by Jack the Ripper, London returned to its peaceful state, but only for a brief time. People stared in shock at the men who had been stripped to their underwear, beaten up and then strung up.

There was a strange case involving British citizens who had recently returned from India being continuously attacked, stripped of everything and hung upside down from the eaves of the Hindustani Coffee house in Portman Square.

Since then, noblemen, or soldiers who had returned from India were meeting the same fate from time to time. Those victims all had the same papers stuck to them.

Watch this, you wild, pathetic chosen children of sloth and depravity. England is the motherland of the devil. It steals everything and forces its worthless, rotten, and decadent culture on you instead. To all the bitch dominated idiots of this land, you are the ones that deserve the vengeance of heaven! Now the day has come!

There was a tongue drawn at the bottom.

"Damn it! This is the 20th on now!" Randal growled, crumpling the paper. A vein showed in his forehead. He turned angrily to the detective standing beside him. "You haven't apprehended the culprit yet Aberline?!"

"My apologies!" The young detective said.

"Feh, and the glory of catching Jack the Ripper was stolen from us also by that brat." Randal mumbled.

"Sorry to be such a brat." A familiar voice said, it was Ciel along with Sebastian and Nyra. Madam Red came along as well, wanting to get back into the swing of things and helping out her nephew on cases. She was fully healed now and ready to get back in the game.

"Hey you! How the hell did you get in here!" Aberline yelled but his superior held a hand out in front of him to stop.

"Lord Phantomhive... why are you here?" Randal asked.

"Heh." Ciel chuckled. "Isn't it obvious? I'm here to clean up the mess made by a pathetic old hunting dog." The young earl smirked. Nyra chuckled, which drew Aberline's attention. He immediately blushed tomato red because he remembered the governess from last time during Jack the Ripper. Nyra snatched the clipboard away from the young detective and knelt down the Ciel's level so that they could both read it.

"Hmm, they're only targeting people who have recently returned from India, beautiful country by the way." Nyra said. Remembering the near wedding she had. There was a powerful Indian lord who was a witch hunter, and apparently the Head Witch of India at the time thought it would be funny to slip the man a love potion with a lock of Nyra's hair in it. Needless to say she was surprised when the man asked for her hand and very annoyed when she found out what the other witch had done. But she took it all in stride, married him and killed him on their wedding night. She still had her wedding sari and kept all of the wedding gifts.

"Well none of the victims are dead." Madam Red commented, looking at the positive side. She had been looking over Nyra's shoulder so that she could read as well.

"Don't just-!" Lord Randal yelled before Ciel brandished a letter from the queen under his nose.

"If it was just a highway man I wouldn't get involved." Ciel smirked. "However I won't sit by and watch the royal family be insulted." Smugly he took the clipboard from Nyra and handed a piece of paper to Sebastian.