Prologue: Kidnapped

Aira's POV

Walking to the boarding gate, I turn around, smiling, "I will see you guys in a month, Karma, Kayano."

Kayano starts crying, hugging me. "Aira-chan, do you have to go?" She whines, and I laugh, patting her black dyed hair. "I just have to meet some of my father's clients in America, seeing as I might be the next owner of his company. Don't worry, I will tell you guys as soon as I come back."

"Okay! Remember to bring something back for us!" Kayano sniffs, putting on a bright smile as she wipes away her tears.

"I promise."

Next, it is Karma. He just smirks, leaning down and whispers, "When you come back, we are going to have some fun."

Blushing, I growl, "Shut up! I am not going to do anything with you!"

He laughs, but his smirk turns sad after a few moments. "But I will miss you, Aira-chan." He said, hugging me tightly.

I wrap my arms around him, whispering, "I know. I love you, Karma."

"Love you too. Now, you don't want to be late." He sighs, letting me go.

Taking my suitcase, I wave at them slightly before walking away, going onto the plane.

**********

After that long plane trip, I stretch, yawning slightly as I walk out of the airplane, greeted by the busy airport in New York.

Now, all I have to do is to find the guide. Walking around, I try to find the exit, but as expected, I got lost.

Sighing, I look around, eyes brightening when I see a security guard situated at the corner. "Um, excuse me, can you tell me where the exit is?" I ask, tapping his shoulder.

When he turns around, I gasp at the wicked smirk on his face, but then someone puts his hands around me, covering my mouth and nose with a napkin.

I breathed in the sickly sweet scent, my strength leaving me and I grew limp, my consicousness fading.

Karma, save me...

Third Person's POV

When Aira faints, the security guard quickly pulls her into the storage room, and the guy with the chloroform quickly shuts the door.

"So she is the Lilac Shadow who retired? She doesn't look anything like the person mentioned in the stories." The guy mused, poking her cheek.

"Dimitri, stop doubting. Now let's go before the master gets angry." The guard barked. "And tie her up as well. Make sure it's tight enough before putting her into the bag."

"Got it." Dimitri sighs, tying her arms and legs before putting her into the long, black bag, swinging her over his shoulder and stands up, feeling guilty.

"But dad, why do we have to do this? She is just a girl, three years younger than me as well."

"We have to get the money to save your mother. I also don't want to do this, but the girl has killed thousands of people, have their blood on their hands. That's a bigger crime than us. Now let's go."

Dimitri nods reluctantly, looking at the bag. He has known of the experiments the scientists are going to do on her, but he never thought such a young girl would have to endure the pain and torture of her brain waves being changed, altering everything about her.

And soon, if they succeed, she will become under their control.

I know this is the worst thing I could ever do to you guys, which is write like this.😭But I can't just write them together peacefully. Pleaseeeee forgive me.