Chapter 1: Forgotten

Heyo! I am back again! Annoying, ain't I? ;)

========================================

One month later...

Karma's POV

Walking into my classroom, I yawn and sit down, dumping my bag onto my desk. It's been a month since Aira has gone to America, but she still hasn't contacted me or Kayano, and that is a very troubled issue.

She always make sure she can keep her promises, but when she can't, there's something wrong. Seriously, it is boring in school without her, and since Principal Asano has to go because of his E Class system, the new one is just an idiot, so I can't play him around.

"A-a no, K-Karma-kun." Turning around, I look at the girl who just talked with a stammering voice, his hands behind her. "What is it?" I ask, leaning on my hand.

"P-Please r-read this! I-It is m-my feelings for y-you!" She half-shouted, blushing as she puts a pink letter onto my desk before running out, her friends surrounding her.

Taking it, I just put it into my bag, planning to throw it after school. "Kar-kun, you sure are popular!" I wince at the stupid nickname, leaning back and look at my somewhat-friend, a black-haired brown-eyed guy. "Shimizu, can you stop calling me that? It is getting on my nerves." I said.

"Don't call me by my surname! Call me Sho-chan!" He whines, making me wince again. "No way. You are a guy, so act like a guy."

Shimizu just pout, sitting in the seat in front of me. "How are you so popular anyway? Some people even call you the Red Devil, seeing as you have red hair and you act like a devil some time despite your innocent smile, and doesn't look like you will even like any female!"

"Well, I am already in love with someone..." I whisper, looking out at the city below me.

"Huh!!? You are in love with someone!!?" He yells, catching the attention of the others. "Yeah, and as a matter of fact, Asano also likes her!" I shout, smirking when I see the strawberry-blond stand up, walking over.

"Akabane, please refrain from saying wrong things about your classmates." He smiles, glaring at me.

"What? Since when did I say anything wrong?" I ask, smiling and glaring back.

Just then, the bell rings and the teacher comes in, telling all of us to go back to our seats. "We will talk about this next time." Asano whispers dangerously, but I just smirk, "Hai, hai!"

"We are having a new student, well, not new, but she was in America for a month and is back. Come in!" The teacher—I still can't remember what his name is, seeing as it doesn't really matter—calls out, and my eyes widened, immediately standing upright when I see the door slide open, and Aira comes in.

She walks over to the front of the class, standing next to the teacher. "This is Murasakino Aira, make sure to treat her nice. Please introduce yourself to them." He said.

Aira gazes over the whole class, her blue eyes stopping on me for a while before moving away, and confusion washes over me when I see no hint of recognization in them.

"...I am Murasakino Aira, and I am going to make this a living hell for you guys." She smiles, bloodlust coming out of her, making the rest scared and confused, but it is gone in a second.

"Sensei, where do I sit?" Aira asks emotionlessly, her smile gone. "Um...beside Akabane. He is the red head." The teacher hesitates, but she just walks over to the empty seat next to me, sitting down calmly.

Waiting for her to say something, I become even more confused when she doesn't even look at me.

What is going on?