Character Description

Here's the description promise, and the poorly poorly edited photo of Aira. :P

======================================

❤️Character Information❤️

Name:
Murasakino Aira

Kanji:
紫野 愛良 (紫のアイラ)

Birthday:
August 27

Gender:
Female

Height:
160 cm (5'2")
172 cm (5'6"); 7 years after graduating

Weight:
37 kg (81 lb)
40 kg (88 lb); 7 years after graduating

Blood Type: AB

Relatives:
Kayano Kaede (Cousin)
Murasakino Ketsuki (Father, Deceased)
Yukimura Akari (Mother, Deceased)

❤️Status❤️

School:
Kunugigaoka Junior High School (Junior High School)
Kunugigaoka High School (High School)
Tōgyō University (College)

Class:
Class 3-E

Seat:
27

Occupation:
Assassin (Former)
Student (Former)
Teacher (Current)

Likes:
>Akabane Karma (*^ω^*)
>colours: sky blue and flame red
>red roses
>her time in E Class

Dislikes:
>being controlled
>killing
>heights
>people who think they are amazing but actually aren't

❤️History❤️

She became an assassin at 9 years old, and was controlled by her father, who later ordered her to kill her mother because she knows of her hidden job and threatened to tell everyone about it.
After Aira killed her mother with a gun, this traumatizing event later turned into her nightmare every time she gets close to someone. Her emotions started to disappear and only bloodlust and fear exist in her for 5 years until she went to the E Class, which later changed her life.

❤️Trivia❤️

>her name Aira has the Japanese word "love" and "kind" in it, and it was given to her by her mother, who wanted her to become a kind and innocent person.

>she is the youngest in the class as her target was in a year above her.

>her assassin name Lilac Shadow came from the colour of her hair and her shadow that seems to appear in front of her target before he or she dies, and the only one who survived to tell of this died a day later.

>When she was still an assassin, she hides in the corner of the room with a wooden expression on her face, and doesn't stop trembling until a day has gone by after someone died because of her.

>her rank in school is: 2nd during the mid term tests; 1st in exams; 1st in tests; and 1st in the finals.

>her most treasured items are the locket the E Class gave her and a rose clip from Karma which was later made into a ring by herself. (Sorry spoiler)

❤️Abilities❤️

Marksmanship:
Aira is ranked 2nd among the girls' side, and 3rd in the class.

Intelligence:
Aira is one of the smartest people in E Class, and can predict most of the things that would happen later on.

Leadership:
Aira is a natural-born leader, but it was surpressed by her father, and it was later on revealed.

Combat Skills:
Aira has trained in both assassination and combat, amd have a talent for finishing people off in one move when she gets angry or controlled by her bloodlust. Even if she is sick, she can still fight with a professional assassin and win. (Sorry, another spoiler)

❤️Statistics❤️

Physical Strength: 3.5

Mobility: 4.5

Close-range Assassination: 5

Long-range Assassination: 4.5

Academic Ability: 5

Characteristic Skill: 5 (control of emotions)