Chapter 6: Step 1

I am back! So in case you didn't check my update schedule, this book will only be uploaded on Wednesday, but I am not exactly sure if it will be Wednesday for you since I live in HK, so think of it as a Tuesday-night-or-afternoon-or-Thursday-morning-update. Yeah, that's long. I really don't know your timezone, so please bear with me.

=======================================

Aira's POV

When I go back to the classroom, all I can say is, almost all of them are caught in my trap. "Murasakino, wear your uniform properly. This is an elite school, not a...bar." The teacher said through her teeth, fists on the table.

Smiling cluelessly, I tilt my head to the side, crossing my arms and lean forward slightly, asking, "Huh? But the school rules don't include having to wear the uniform properly? As long as we are wearing the school clothes it is fine. And it is kind of hot too. I mean, someone accidentally dumped water all over me."

Looking at Yui when I said the last sentence, my smile turning dark when she starts to tremble with fear and anger. Thank god Irina taught me how to act properly, or else my plan won't work at all.

"Sensei, I am going back to my seat if there's nothing else to talk about." I bow slightly, walking back before she can give me an answer.

I can sense the stares from the boys and glares from the girls, and I almost laughed when I pass Gakushu, who is hiding his face in his hands, but I can see his shoulders shaking slightly.

Sitting down, I lean back, crossing my legs with a small victorious smirk. People really do get controlled by their emotions, but when they know their enemies are someone stronger, they resort to tricks, and this class is going to do this too.

They really are fun to play with.

Something suddenly falls onto my desk, and I look at the paper, opening it in curiosity.

Don't dress like this.

I write something back, throwing it to Karma.

Are you jealous?

Yes. Very.

His answer is a bit expected, but to see him write it down so boldly...

Smiling softly, I button up my shirt, only leaving the top button open and tie up my hair, visibly seeing the teacher breathe out a sigh of relief before stiffening again, but some of the boys just continue peeking at me either boldly or shyly.

That's weird.

"Aira-chan, you should let down your hair." Sho whispers, turning towards me from his seat in front of me. "Your neck has something...weird."

Immediately knowing what he means, I glare at Karma, who is just smirking. I can't believe he did this! But I am also the one at fault...

Pulling the ribbon away, I adjust my hair, giving a cold stare at everyone looking at me. "Keep staring and I will personally dig your eyes out." I growl, and they immediately turn back to the front of the class, and the teacher quickly continued the class.

Hiding my face in my arms, I pretend to sleep, but the barely suppressed blush spread all over my cheeks.

To let them see the hickey just like that is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me. Why is my life such a mess!?

Third Person's POV

"Did you heard? The Ice Queen got a hickey on her neck this morning..."

"She already has a boyfriend!? Oh man, I thought I would have a chance..."

"I remember someone saying that it is Karma who did it to her..."