Chapter 4: Bit By Bit

Another chapter! Sorry if the chapters right now are not as long as you guys have hoped, but I just don't know how to extend all the chapters for now, and I am also editing the first book, and...yeah, that's it. Read on!

Wait, there's still one more thing. As I edit the first book, there will be things different almost every chapter, but the storyline will still be the same.

=======================================

Aira's POV

Opening my eyes, I look around the field in confusion. Aren't I just in the café? Why did it suddenly changed to this?

Suddenly, a loud explosion happened right behind me. Quickly turning around, I gasp in horror at a 6 feet tall monster in front of several people, and a yellow tentacled teacher of some sort protecting them.

Reaper 2.0 and Koro-sensei.

Their names came naturally in my mind, and I became shocked, trying to know what exactly is going on.

Walking over to the gorup of people, I inspect their faces to find them just like the ones from the café. So this must mean...I am looking at their past.

Have I known them before? And there's no such thing as magic in this world...

So why?

But then someone shot at the monster, and I look over at the green-haired girl who has a determined look in her eyes.

"You fool!"

Hearing Karma's voice, I immediately look at him. Wait, if he is here, then this must be the E Class! And the worried girl beside him looks just me.

Did I lose my memories?

"...that's a former tentacle-user for you. Retained the kinetic vision, I see."

The man who said that has a sly smile on his face, and his veins are moving beneath his skin, and one of his eyes is a light of some sort.

Yanagisawa.

Hatred immediately swirled inside of me as I look at him, wanting to kill him. But what he said, a "former tentacle-user", means that the green-haired girl had tentacles once.

And she is Yukimura Akari, my cousin, but now Kayano Kaede.

Immediately I rush forward when Kayano jumped up, immediately sensing the danger that will appear later, which will be taking her life.

At the corner of my eyes, the me in the past seemed to know what was going to happen, and she jumped up as well, pushing Akari out of the way just when a tentacle struck out, going through her chest.

Pain coursed through my body, just right where the tentacle struck. Gasping, I lean forward, my hands on my clothes, gripping it tightly.

When black dots appear into my vision, I fall down, watching helplessly as the other me fell down limply, the others with horror on their faces.

Karma walked over to my body, falling down and hugged me close, his eyes wide with disbelief and his body shook with horror.

Tears start to fall down from my eyes as I looked at the red head, the pain of my loss obviously scarring him for life before my eyes closed from this horrid past.

**********

Gasping for air, I sit up, gripping blindly at my chest. I can still feel the hole in the middle of myself, the pain turning into fire, licking through my body.