Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

      I was lying in bed just, doing the normal, reading tweets, stalking accounts on instagram, etc. when I get a text from, my close friend Joji: "Hey (y/n), Wondering if you wanted to come over to chill, Ian will be there and Max." I smile at the text.

"Sure! why not?! Be there in 10 dude!"

You didn't really know Max, well you did, but you had never met him in real life. You have only met Ian seen as, he lived in the same country (heh). You throw on your favorite outfit, that you looked absolutely stunning in. You wanted to look good for Max, seen as you have always had a liking to him, well, his facial features at least, no one knew, not even you closest friends.

You arrive at Joji's apartment, and knock on his door, the door swings open before you even finish the second knock.

"(y/n)!!" Joji pulls you in for a hug.

Ian jumps up and walks over to you and hugs you gently "long time no see, I've missed you fren"

Max stands there, just staring, the room goes silent while you and Max stare into each others eyes. You could have sworn you died, he was.. just astonishing. His perfect eyes, the way his hair-

"Uh-- Max meet (y/n)" Ian stutters breaking the crisp silence (idk if that makes sense "crisp silence" idk help its 3:00 am so)

"Hey (y/n),nice to meet you" Max smiles, before you can say anything Max hugs you. "We've talked on snapchat a lot you know me!" He chuckles.

"Yeah! Finally get to meet you!" you smile back :) (did you notice i went from "I" to "You" while narrating wtf, I'm sticking to "you" though so yeah)

You and Max sit on the couch and talk the night away while Ian and Joji endlessly make fun of the attraction to each other you guys have (does that make sense?).Overall you guys had a great night, and laughed the night away, sadly, the night comes to an end, You and Ian say your goodbyes and hug everyone and soon return to your houses.

mean while- Max's POV

"Max, wtf was that." Joji snaps me out of my twitter session.

"Huh?" I return, confused.

"Dude you were totally hitting on (y/n)!" He laughs at Me.

"No i wasn't.. what do you mean?" My face turns a light shade of pink while i remember the amazing night i had with (y/n), i couldn't help but smile..

"DUDE YOU'RE SMILING NOW?! YOU LIKE HER HUH?!" Joji laughs hysterically.

I just sit in silence. Joji realizes I'm not laughing and sits down next to me.

"Its okay, I noticed how she acted towards you to, I'm sure she has the same feelings man..."

"Thanks Joji, you're a good friend, I'm going to bed, I'll see you tomorrow.

"Good night man, and (y/n)'s coming over tomorrow to by the way" Joji winks at me, soon disappearing to his bedroom. I smile, at the thought of (y/n) and soon drift off to sleep.

----------------------------------------

K well, idk please suggest stuff i plan to upload a chapter everyday, and if i forget SPAM ME PLEASE,thanks bye I hope you like it so far. sorry its short, but its like 4:14 am and I'd love to go on instagram XD thnx again bye.