Chapter 3

Max's POV

"(y/n), I really like you, like uh, more than a friend.." I sound dumb. 

(y/n) POV

I sat there surprised, and happy, and just straight up, in love.

"I'm sorry.." Max stutters, "I shouldn't ha-" before he could finish, i crashed my lips into his. It was amazing, the kiss was completely filled with passion and hunger. after what seemed like forever. we pulled away from each other. "I love you, Max." "I love you too, (y/n)." That's when we noticed, Joji and Ian were standing there, their jaws practically on the floor. We all went silent. Until Joji broke it: "I told you Ian, this was gunna happen! Max I also told you to!" He laughed. Ian joined him and laughed to, you and Mac just sat there, cheeks redder than a strawberry. 

time skip------

You and the boys had a ton of drinks, You and Max wanted to go home, but somehow,Ian too, wanted to stay with Joji. You and Max agreed to staying because, why not? "Hey (y/n). lets go get more drinks" Joji blurts out, clearly drunk out of his mind, you nod your head and leave with him. You order the drinks, and a large crowd of boys separated you to, you didn't mind, you just wanted to wait on you drinks that you ordered, you would  meet Joji back at the seats. Snapping you out of your thoughts, someone grabs your ass, you ignore it and walk away with you drinks you had just gotten and go to walk back to you seating area were the boys were until the same man grabs your wrist. You look up to see a man who had determination in his eyes. "Well what's a pretty thing like you doing alone" his breathe stank of beer. "Sir, I'm not alone, and i have a boyfriend." You take you wrist back and start to walk away until he grabs you waist and starts to grind against you from behind. You drop the tray with the drink and try to run. But he's really strong and wasn't stopping for anything. "LET GO" You scream as he walks away with you, you then spot Joji and Max who seem to be looking for you "JOJI, MAX OVER HERE HELP!!" You scream, Max turns around and goes after you. Max with complete hatred in his eyes, punches the man in the face, causing him to yelp, Max grabs your wrist, and runs with you, getting lost in the crowd. You guys safely return to your seats and Max kisses you roughly, you  return the kiss. "I'm sorry its my fault I should have come with you." He looks down, "No Max, Its okay. IM okay" you straddle his lap and hug him, you guys both look up and lock eyes together, when Max's face goes pink, and you feel a lump under you.....

UNTIL NEXT TIME.

THNX for reading plz comment watcha think and tomorrow ill write another chapter, maybe two idk, but like thnx so bye