Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV

It was 10:00 and You, Max, Ian, and Joji had just started the video, and the bonfire, and had rolled 4 joints. "Hey guys" Max lights his joint and yours. "So.. We're just, i don't know. We lit a bonfire and were just gunna chill with weed, oh and this is (y/n), my lovely girl friend" You wave and smile. Soon all four of you sit down, peacefully and watch the fire grow. "Its ALMOST as beautiful as you" max Softly chuckles. "You're only saying that because your high" You giggle. "NOO" He playfully tackles you and kisses you, while you laugh uncontrollably. 

(GUYS THIS IS A SHOCKER BUT YEAH I SORTA SHIP IT SORTA DON'T)

When you push max off, You look up and see Ian and Joji making out. "OH my-" You look away to face Max who is just as surprised. "Maybe.. Their just to high.." You stutter, "(Y/n?" Max looks at you, "We have all the weed.." You guys then realize, that this whole time  they had been hiding it, it explained everything.. Why they acted all, flirty around each other, why their hugs lasted longer than usual, why at random moments, they blushed a deep shade of red.

That's when you guy walked over to them and handed them each a joint. They pulled away and sat embarrassed, "You guys gunna take these? and yeah, we know. its okay though, guys." You smile sweetly. "Thanks (y/n)" Joji said proudly as he grabbed ian by the shoulder. "T-thanks" Ian blushed madly. "Turns out nigger faggot is actually a nigger faggot" Max laughed endlessly. 'Guys. ignore him, he's just really high." You giggle and walk away.

-time skip-

Soon you guys all jumped into the car, you in hte passenger seat, Max driving, and Ian asleep on joji In the back. 

Tonight was amazing, a night you would never forget.

Max snaps you from you thoughts by putting his hand on your thigh, You soon fall asleep

----------------------------

OKAY GUYS HI, what do you think about Jojian (Joji and Ian)? I can change that if you want? K BYE LOVE YOU ALL ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ILL UPLOAD MORE LATER

Y'ALL ARE SICK AS BRICKS :)