Chapter 5

a/n currently listening to this amazing song ^^^ (TOP songs (twenty one pilots))

------------------------------

(y/n) POV

Max shakes you gently, "C'mon sweetie, we have to get ready for Chad he will be here soon for the video." He chuckles when you turn over and give him a fake look of hate. You get up and get ready. You finish when you here a "ding" at the door and run to answer it. "Hey Chad!" You guys do your hand shake. "Hey cunt" Max says "MAAAXXX you know how i feel about that profanity word!" You pout. "Wow Max. you used the wrong profanity word." Chad chuckles, you all laugh with him. "So what's the video about?" You ask with curiosity. Max pulls a dreadful and a "I regret life" look. "Where gunna do a show called 'shock collar cooking'" Chad, also has the same look. "Oh my oh my oh my" You look and max who is already done setting up the stuff. You go on twitter, instagram, etc. while the do the interview part, Max also had another friend you didn't know who and frankly, you didn't care, then Joji came over. "Hey Joji" You smile and hug Joji "Sup girl" he smiles back. Soon after the interview parts you see Max putting the shock collar on his wrist and Chad turn the controller all the way up, you cringe. "Chad go easy please." You ask concerned. Soon it starts Max screams multiple times and you wimper the same amount of times. After the screams and grunts of pain from Max it was Chad's turn. Instead of Max taking the controller, you did (heh heh >:)) You shock Chad more than Max, after so much profanity and screams from Chad, it was the tasting -skip- Soon Max puts the collar on his neck "NO" You try to take it off but Chad shocks you and Max, You slap him, hard. "Not to much, cunt" You giggle, while everyone looks at you, shocked, for you didn't speak much profanity. As Max calls the pizza place he groans multiple times and screams to,you found his groans pretty hot tbh, after this Chad's turn to get the pizza. Max has the control this time, he grins at you signing he's okay and Chad is not going to be. After multiple laughs from everyone except Chad, even the pizza guy was laughing, you all enjoy pizza while Joji starts his vid.

After Joji's narration part of the vid they went after the man in Pokemon go (I died at this part in the vid), Max's laugh was adorable, because he couldn't stop, everyone was dying while trying to hold in their laughs while talking to him "You playin' Pokemon go?" Max struggles to not laugh "yeah" the 50-year-old looking man replies.-time skip- You all drive away and laugh uncontrollably. Soon when home everyone leaves and you and Max go to bed. 

-----------------------

PLEASE READ, Okay so I'm really wondering where Ian is right now because he wasn't in Max's or Joji's vid, rip, but thnx for reading comment what you want me to call you guys, I lack in this creativity thing thnx again bye! :) (sorry its short)