Chapter 6

A/n hey guys so like something really weird happened.. I WENT TO SLEEP AT LIKE 10:00 AND WOKE UP AT 2:00 IN THE AFTERNOON HOW THIS IS SCIENCE WHAT? but yeah hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------

(y/n) POV

You wake up to Max pulling you closer by the waist. You turn over to face him. He was still asleep, you were drifting back off to sleep when you here him moan "(y/n)~" He moans again "Fuck, (y/n)~" You laugh at him and get out of bed. His moans were hot though. You pour a bowl of cereal, and sit on the couch, and turn on the TV.

-time skip-

Max suddenly plops down on the couch, making you jump. "hey~" he mumbles and lies his head on your lap, you play with his hair. "You had a good dream huh" You giggle. He blushes and looks up at you "Yeah.." He chuckles "how did you know?" "oh I only heard '(y/n)~' and 'fuck. (y/n)~' a couple of times" you try to imitate him. He laughs, "It was pretty hot though." You say, noticing how hard he gets. "A little happy there? Max?" He sits properly and frowns. You straddle his lap.

-SMUT I'M BATHING IN HOLY WATER SO ITS OKAY, RIGHT?-

He gets harder as you grind on his boner. He grunts and moans. "Oh Max? You like this?" You tease, getting turned on your self. He grabs you and carries you to your bed and takes off his shirt. You admire his toned body, "Oh (y/n)? You like this?" He mocks you with that sexy smirk on his face. "Yes i do Max." You grab his shoulders roughly and pull him down to kiss you. He pulls away and takes you shirt off. He admires you and pulls you leggings off, soon pulling his PJ pants down. You look at his bulge, and rub it while he rubs you through you panties. Soon You pull his boxers off while he takes your bra and panties off (oh yeah so like i forgot this but hes wearing a condom okay?), he places his self at your entrance, and slams into you and grabs your waits with both hands. He thrust you over and over. "M-Max~" you moan soon he joins in with the moans and grunts. You come and soon he does to. "Fuck (y/n)~" he grunts and puts his clothes on, you do the same.

-END OF SMUT *TAKES SHOWER IN HOLY WATER*-

Max gets in the shower, and you do after him. -time skip to couch- "Joji just texted me, were gonna do a bonfire with weed and record it, and this is the time i tell my fans about you" Max cuddles close to you. "What if your fans hate me?" You bury your face in the crook of his neck. "If they were real fans, either they shouldn't care, or they should be happy for me because I'm happy, my love~" You smile and become way more confident.

---------------------------

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVES, thnx for reading and again thnx to elisenoelsinner for the help, shes awesome go read her Joji x reader fan fiction and her NEW AND AWESOME Ian x reader fan fiction they are amazing. BYE LOVES THNX AGAIN SEE YA NEXT TIME. Might upload another chapter today idk heh.