chapter 4

A/N IM SORRY!! I cant write a smut scene just yet my readers, im sorry, but this chapter, as i plan it to be, is gunna be fucking adorable! hope you like.

------

(Y/n) POV

You awoke in max's arms, in his bed, naked..WAIT NAKED? then you remember the event and settle down. you giggled at this and turn to a confused Max. "Good morning" You sweetly smiled. "Morning, lovely" he tiredly groans pulling you closer and holder you tighter. "oh and (y/n)?, you're moving in with me." he smiles as you bury your face into his neck, "works for me" you giggle. Then, taking you by surprise, he jumps on you and attacks you with kisses, while saying, a thousand times, "i love you i love you i love you i love you" You scream "MAX STOP PLEASE" you laugh uncontrollably "YOUR TICKLING ME" you realized you made a mistake when a large smirk grows on his face. You take this moment to jump out of bed throw his shirt on and your panties and you run out of the room, giggling like crazy. Once in his apartment living room, you see passed out joji, and a ian on his phone, he looks up at you, "oh hey, (y/n), you and Max sure did have fun last night." you blush, and scream when Max grabs you waist and says "Gotcha!", Waking Joji. He groans and rolls over clutching his head.

"welp. Max I'm going to go to my apartment and get my stuff, Joji c'mon you have to help" you state.

"Fine" Joji grumbles profanity and makes his way to the door, you turn to Max, "I'll see you soon" with that, you kiss him and leave,Ian behind you. You and Ian part ways "See ya" Ian says hugging you.

time skip----

You arrive at Max's apartment with Joji, also with you belongings, Max opens the door and helps you and Joji, soon You guys both hug Joji and  he leaves, after helping you unpack. "What now?" You ask Max, who you find setting up Mario Kart his Xbox One. "oh, just warning you," You grin proudly "I'm the best at this game" "I think not"Max grabs your waist and pulls you down to his lap, you grab a controller and play. You successfully win the game multiple times, you expect a sad Max but turn to see he's smirking, "I won some thing better," you tilt you head, "YOU" he tackles you and tickles your sides. "MAX STOP PLEASE AHHH" You laugh uncontrollably. He finally stops after what seeming like forever, and kisses you multiple times before standing up "I'm going to take you out". He takes you by surprise. "Okay!" you smile, "Let me get ready!"

time skip to lunch place idk where i lack in creativity-

 You and Max eat like pigs, seen as it has been like 50,000 years you guys had eaten. after eating you and max intertwine fingers, and walk to the park. "I told you I won something better" He chuckles while looking down at you. You blush and return with a "Sure, whatever you say, loser" "Oh that's it" he smirks "What do you mea-" He cuts you off by picking you up and putting you on his shoulders, "When we get home", he continues walking you through the park, you ,still, on his shoulders," We are gunna play a game of (fav game), and lets see who wins" He chuckles.

-------------------------------

K thanks to elisenoelsinner for the game part of this chapter,she gave me the idea, check out her story (its a awesome jojixreader fan fic) btw someone asked me who was my fav out of Ian Joji and Max, DONT ASK ME THAT QUESTION I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME *dies* but thanks for reading and once again thanks to Elise go check out her story, give her a follow and stuff bye!!