Fin

Abra

Although I was extremely tired after what happened last night, I ended up waking up before the sun rose and the moon fell. Having nothing else better to do, I worked on a project that was due today, finishing the lyrics to a song I was working on. I wanted to do a music video that was simple yet intriguing but I knew I couldn't do it by myself. Before I could go to shake him awake, he rolled over, nestling his head on my shoulder, laying on his stomach as he laid his arm across my stomach.

"What you doing?" He asked, pecking me on my neck and speaking in a low half-awake voice.

"You know we have a project due in a few hours, right?" I replied with another question, kissing him back on his forehead then powering my phone off, setting it aside and sinking into his warm grasp under the cloak of the comforter.

"That's today? Fuck--" He said, starting to get up. "W-what time is it?"

"Not time to get up yet, lay back down." I responded, pulling his arms back around me, facing him. "I have an idea for a project we both can do and it'll only take like an hour. It's only five now, I have a seven o'clock alarm and that's when we'll wake up because today's Tuesday which means that we don't have be on campus until nine so we'll have an hour for the project, and an hour to dress for class. Okay?"

"Mhm." He chuckled, kissing me before falling back on his back and I laid on his chest, going back to sleep.

--

"Damn, 'nard, you have everything don't you?" I giggled, hugging him after putting the last chair into the closet so the whole rec. room was white to be lit by a bunch of neon lights.

We'd just finished recording the song before moving everything in there and now all we had to do was wardrobe because he had already set everything up. Parts of the video, I had half of my hair in a space bun and the other half down with facial jewelry and alien-like bangs, a tube shirt and matching skirt with his white belt as a choker on my neck. Another part I wore a pair of his sunglasses, a pair of his black and white beach shorts, a sports bra and a pair of his black Roches with my hair crinkly-curly. On more part, I was seen in a pink tee, a bun and 70s wife bangs, a scene with me wearing a black top that showed nothing but you only see my collard bone up with my hair slicked back then finally at the end I laid there as my hair blew in the wind wearing his big white fur jacket.

That only took half an hour. He was like the most professional person I've ever met to work with a camera. His angles were crazy, he shot me from every corner in the room. Telling my how to move and what to do with my face, he controlled the lights and then edited the video in thirty minutes and it turned out extra perfect, he even put the word princess in white at the end to top it off.

"We definitely can't not get an A on this." I cooed, watching it over his shoulders on his laptop as I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, laughing in his ear and kissing him multiple times on his cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"No problem, you really like it?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at me as he glanced up.

"Uh yeah, your filming capability is insane, you made me look like Kim Kardashian or something and my eyes were boss as hell. Plus the sound is in sync with my terrible lip syncing. It's totally perfect, Bernard."

"Aww, but that was nothing, if you want--" He said, saving the file and closing his laptop as he stood up. "--after classes are over today, we can do more videos for all your songs, you can really sing, too, by the way." He complimented as we left the rec. room, putting his stuff back in his room before heading out to his car.