The construction

Normal POV:

Its the next day and I'm literally running around the house making sure I have everything when I hear a horn outside I look to see its my friend Cole " I'll see you later Kalina " I shout as I run out the door and get into the passenger seat. " Sup " she says as she starts driving " sup " I say back. When we get there we see a note on Professor Kriticos's door telling us to meet him at a address that was on the note me and Cole looked at each other and we left. A couple minutes later we got to a huge clearing "ok what are we doing here " Cole asked I shrugged and we got out of the Car I saw Professor Kriticos standing in front of his car the rest of the class is here now. " Today and for awhile we will be doing a class project " he said. One of the boys raised his hand " What exactly are we building "? he asked. " The thing we have been discussing in class. Basileus's Machine " He told us my eyes went wide. " not the actual one rite just a replica " I asked. He chuckled " sure and Miss. Parker your team leader " he said. I sighed but nodded and went to the supplies " Cole this isn't good " I say as I'm looking at all the stuff. Professor Kriticos comes over and hands us a vest with Latin words on them " Protection spells " I say puzzled he nodded I put it on and it fit perfectly he walked away. "This is why he asked me about the Machine and The Black Zodiac he's going to build it" I whisper to Cole who nodded in understanding. A few hours later we had the basement finished well almost some of the walls weren't up yet. "its your call Miss. Parker should you call it a night"? Professor Kriticos asked. I looked around and saw everyone looked exhausted including me and Cole "yea everyone head home and get some rest well continue in the morning be here same time tomorrow" I instruct them they node and take their vests off and leave I get in the car with Cole. "your team leader couldn't you change the blueprints or something" she asked I looked at her. "He made me team leader because he knows that I know how to build it and he will know if I mess it up" I tell her as we are driving past the cemetery. I look out the window "Cole let me out here I'm going to go for a walk" I tell her she stops the car. "are you sure" she asked worried I smiled and nod "yea I'm just wanting to get some air" I tell her and get out of the car. "ok but if you need anything call me. I'll see you tomorrow" she says before she drives off. I walk back to the Cemetery and walk in I keep walking until I get to a certain grave I sit down in front of it. "sorry i haven't visited in awhile I've been busy with class and helping Kalina with some things. I've screwed up again I let dangerous information out but I didn't tell him everything. Good job Cass right." I say the last part chuckling quitly. I looked at the head stone and allowed a tear to fall down my face. "I miss you everyday. I still remember that dreadful day I found you. I still cant believe you would do that. My heart hurts I wish I could take back everything I said to you the last time I saw you. You shouldn't have died like that and I shouldn't have said the things I did. You were the only person that was able to keep me from doing stupid things like I just did. Kalina and Cole try but what they tell me goes in one ear and out the other." I sigh sadly. I look at my watch "I have to go Kalina's probably worried because I'm not home yet. I'll visit again soon." I say and stand up and walk out of the cemetery.