Final Chapter:12

Cole's POV:

I saw Cass and Kalina whispering about god only knows what and Cass went to Arthur and Dennis and nodded to them Andy helped take a piece of the wall down to use it as a shield Cass looked over to me and Andy "be carful all of you" Cass said as they left. Me and Andy went to look for a good cover spot for when the house explodes Kalina took Maggie with her to find the center of the house. "umm Cole there is something I'd like to tell you" Andy said I looked at him "what is it"? I asked tilting my head to the side he didn't say anything just grabbed me and kissed me and it looked like he was braising himself to be smacked. "What are you doing"? I asked amused he looked at me shocked "umm I just thought that you was going to well um smack me" he said I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not going to smack you" I said he smiled. "I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me after this"? he asked kind of nerves. I smiled "I would love to Andy" I said he smiled hugely. The his eyes went wide "Run!" he shouted I looked to see the Dire mother and the Great Child "oh shit" I say and start running 'I hope they hurry' I think as we find a place to hide and to hold them back.

Kalina's POV:

We finally found it I hope the others are ok "girl hurry up" Maggie said freaked out a little I went rite to work and looked at the Arcanum to figure out where to put the explosives. "umm girl this flair ant working" Maggie I looked up from what I was doing to see...oh my god Cyrus walking towards us he knocked Maggie out I closed the Arcanum. "How the hell"? I asked in disbelief I am absolutely clueless for what I'm supposed to do right now. So I attempt to hit him with the Arcanum well that didn't work he hit me in the head with that cane of his and then everything went black.

Normal POV:

We just saw Dennis sacrifice himself I never thought I'd see the day he would save us then I heard the spells over the speakers "oh no" I whisper. Arthur looked at me his wife just showed herself to us so he had tears in his eyes "what" he asked I moved the wall "we need to go now" I instruct we finally got back to the main room of the house with the spinning floor and we saw his kids "Dad help us!!" Bobby yelled but my attention froze on someone and I slowly took my Spectral Viewers off "Cyrus" I growl. Arthur turned "go save your kids Arthur I've been waiting for this moment for a long time" I tell him not taking my eyes off Cyrus. I walk up to him at first calmly but when I got close enough I punched him in the jaw and  stomach he blocked one of my punches and then he hit me in the stomach it hurt but I didn't fall to the ground I punched him again in the nosed then the next thing I know is I feel something go into my stomach I gasp and look down and looked back up at him. He pulled the sword out of me and I fell to the ground but as he was about to walk over me I grabbed his pants leg he pulled lose and got on top of me and put his cane to my throat to try and strangle me I tried to push it back towards him but I was to weak from exhaustion and my wound was hurting and bleeding badly but then all of a sudden the spell started being jacked up like a dj booth the next thing I know is that Cyrus is being lifted off of me by the ghosts I roll over gasping for air and watched as they through Cyrus into the eye and well lets just say he wont be coming back any more then I covered my head as the house blew up. When it was over I sat up barely any ways and looked in front of me "Dana" I whisper in shock she smiled and nodded "I miss you I'm so sorry I hurt you please please forgive me" I cry out with tears going down my face. She looked sad "of course I forgive you and I'm happy you  found someone else I don't want you to be sad or feel guilty So please promise me one thing" Dana said I nodded. "of course" I say with tears still going down my face. "Love her and be happy but of course never forget me" Dana said I smiled weakly "I promise Dana" I say trying to stop crying. She smiled "I will always love you" she said and vanished. I looked over to see Cole and it looked like Royce talking she was crying to and nodded then he vanished. Cole then came over to me with Andy and helped me up "What did Royce say"? I asked. "He said that he should have listened to me that night and that he wants me to be happy and that he loves me" Cole said I smiled at her and hugged her. I saw Kalina and a babbling Maggie finally come out Kalina shaking her head they both look like someone wacked them across the head. I smiled at Kalina when she walked up to me I hugged her and she returned it "ow" I say chuckling "umm yea I might need a doctor" I say embarrassed. I see Kalina looking wide eyed somewhere I look to see Andy and Cole Kissing? "I think we missed something" I say laughing a little I turn back to Kalina and pull her head towards mine and kissed her. That was an end to one day I never want back well the machine and killer ghosts anyway I'm happy with how things came out Me and Cole both found someone to be happy with oh and I'm not suppose to tell anyone yet but Cole's 6 weeks pregnant yay and I'm going to be the godmother yay me *does funny dance*  umm no body saw that rite? Anyway that was a year ago and me and Kalina have been together ever since and I honestly haven't been this happy in a long time she completes me and she is one of my best friends and I know that Dana is happy wherever she is well you guys I'm sorry but I have to go because me and Kalina are going over to Andy and Cole's house for a barbeque and probably some swimming oh and I forgot to mention Maggie didn't  quit her job she just whined a lot and I'm close friends with them now so they are going to be there to "I'm coming Kalina!" umm bye.