Chapter 3

Normal POV:

When I got to the house Kalina was on the porch talking to Damon a friend from the origination were apart of. Kalina looked my way she looked really relieved then I walked up the porch stairs. "hey Damon" I say he waved. "Kalina I need to talk to you its important" I say while walking inside. "umm ok. Damon I'll talk to you later" she says as she walks inside to see me pasing the room freaking out she stops me "What's going on" she demanded to know. "I screwed up again since I told Cyrus about the machine and the Black Zodiac. he is having the whole class build it." I say sitting down and burying my face in my hands. "why do I always do this" I cry out. Kalina sits down beside me and pulls me into a hug. "Shhh You didn't tell him everything." she says as she gets me to look up at her by putting a finger under my chin. "remember you didn't mention the thirteenth ghost you didn't tell him about the Broken Heart" she says looking me in the eyes. "we can stop him" she says I nodded "we have to" I say to her. "he will find out about the Broken Heart one way or another not by me of course but someone will tell him. we have to hide the Arcanum" I say now sleepy and resting against her shoulder it didn't  take me long to fall asleep.

Kalina's POV:

Cassidy fell asleep so I got her to lay down so her head was on my lap and I ran my fingers through her hair. I wish things would get better for her I remember that horrible night she called me. ((Flash Back)) I just got home from a meeting which I'm surprised that Cassidy didn't show up. I hurried to the living room because the phone was ringing "Hello"? I asked . "Kalina I need you please" it was Cassidy it sounded like she has been crying. "Cassidy what's wrong" I asked worried she sniffed "were are you"? I asked grabbing the car keys again. "the hospital oh my god I cant" she said . "I will be rite there stay put" I said and hung up and left the house. When I got there I found her in the waiting room covered in blood "oh my god" I say and rush to her she looked like she was in state of shock. I had her look at me "sweetie why are you covered in blood?" I asked showing my worry. I saw tears streaming down her face she swallowed "I found her dead in the bathtub she killed herself" she cried. I was confused at first but then I realized "oh god Cass" I breathed out. she started crying again.((end of flashback)) After that we as in me and Cole and everyone in the Spirit Reclamation Business put her on suicide watch because me and Cole found her on different occasions nearly dead. I then moved her in with me she has gotten better but I can still tell she is miserable. I heard someone knock on the front door I gently lifted Cassidy's head up and laid it back down. I then got up and answered the door It was Cole. "Hey is Cass home" she asked I nodded. "yea but she's asleep rite now. but come on in" I say welcoming Cole in.

Cole's POV:

I decided to come visit Cassidy because I was worried about her since we left the site she has been acting weird I can understand why. I followed Kalina into the living room there I saw Cass asleep. I sat down in one of the chairs as Kalina covered Cass up with a blanket and then took the other chair. "is she ok" I asked Kalina. She shrugged "as ok as anyone can be after she just found out you guys are building a dangerous Machine." She said. "And feeling responsible for it isn't helping her either." she said looking over to the couch. "its not her fault. She didn't know he was going to build it no one would have known." I said. Kalina nodded "Hey I need to go tell her when she wakes up that I stopped by" I say and stand up to leave. "ok see ya" Kalina said as I walked out the door and went home.